Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would Dr Volker do after Epilogue? (spoiler & Spec)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would Dr Volker do after Epilogue? (spoiler & Spec)

In epsiode "Hope " Dr Volker was suffering from the end-stage renal disease, he got the liver from Greer, he was gateful for him .
    And later he almost send flower to Dr Lisa Park , which prove he has feeling for her.

In the other alternative timeline ,without Destiny's medical data base and medical equipment. Dr Volker would probably die after a few week on Novus.

In the episode Epilogue
    Spoiler:
    Some history record of Novus show the older Greer and Dr Park together like a couple

We knew Greer and Dr Park had some one night stand /Booty call thing last season.

The history record would probably got Geer and Dr Park to start to wonder , jump start something .

Now what would Dr Volker do ?
    If he knew the Greer and Dr Park's alternative timeline , he probably not want to stand in Geer's way of happiness.After all Greer gave him a liver.
    But what about his feeling for Dr Park?
    Both Park and Greer are good friends to him.

So if the show had been renew, i could see a love triangle for a few more season.
    A very good story line ,we will never get to see.

On the other hand if the other alt Dr Volker had die very early , then the people of Novus are not his descendent , and who knows how many human colonies they may encounter, and a galaxy of women are available to Dr Volker.

Should Dr Volker give his feeling for Dr Park a try , or just give up?

Give up and so he won't get hurt be trying

Comment

Greer gave him a kidney which humans (most) have 2 off, not his liver which you only have 1 of or Greer would be dead.

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
        So if the show had been renew, i could see a love triangle for a few more season.
        A very good story line ,we will never get to see.
        Ugh, no thanks. I'm all for increased character focus and development, but I don't want to see soap opera style love triangles in my scifi.
        BSG love quadrangle of doom anyone

Volker's a decent guy, even if Greer hadn't donated a Kidney, Volker doesn't seem like the kind of guy to try and break up someone's relationship.
        It would take a special kind of jerk to try and steal a man's girl after that man saved your life by giving you a Kidney and got an infection in doing so. Volker just isn't that guy.

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
        Greer gave him a kidney which humans (most) have 2 off, not his liver which you only have 1 of or Greer would be dead.
        Liver transplants from live donors are done all the time. The Liver is the only organ that can actually regrow itself, so theoretically a person can be a Liver donor multiple times in their life.

Comment

D Toccs,

Regardless Greer gave Volker his kidney, not part of his liver.
          All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
            D Toccs,

Regardless Greer gave Volker his kidney, not part of his liver.
            um . . . I never said otherwise.

Comment

No you didnt but there no point in a thread going off on a tangent within 2 posts.

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
                I
                In the episode Epilogue
                Spoiler:
                Some history record of Novus show the older Greer and Dr Park together like a couple
                I don't remember seeing that.. Got a time stamp?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  I don't remember seeing that.. Got a time stamp?
                  You tube
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxuwPYdGIEI
                  and
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgtFfAMPTdA

time 0.17/0.30

Comment

Working...
                  X