Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Alt Camile contributed to Novus's gene pool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason i started my post with my best friend is a lesbian is because she was the first person i asked, and then my other friend is the president of the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,Transexual, Queer) society. which has a very large number of members, from all ages, races, degrees of homosexuality and genders, it contains gay men, women, trans gender individuals, bi sexuals, and when i asked they all were unanimus in the fact they would procreate to continue the human race, even if it meant engaging in sexual intercourse, but that isnt to say it is theyre preferred method of conception, if some form of IVF or turkey baster technique was viable, id imagine they would choose that over it, i just asked about sex. im also at the university of bradford, this is one of the most international schools in the UK, with students from over 150 countries across all continents, and this society contained representatives from a large proportion of these counties and every continent around the world ( apart from antarctica) so it was a very large sample group
    sigpic
    THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
      The reason i started my post with my best friend is a lesbian is because she was the first person i asked, and then my other friend is the president of the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,Transexual, Queer) society. which has a very large number of members, from all ages, races, degrees of homosexuality and genders, it contains gay men, women, trans gender individuals, bi sexuals, and when i asked they all were unanimus in the fact they would procreate to continue the human race, even if it meant engaging in sexual intercourse, but that isnt to say it is theyre preferred method of conception, if some form of IVF or turkey baster technique was viable, id imagine they would choose that over it, i just asked about sex. im also at the university of bradford, this is one of the most international schools in the UK, with students from over 150 countries across all continents, and this society contained representatives from a large proportion of these counties and every continent around the world ( apart from antarctica) so it was a very large sample group
      Your friend was likely very insulted by that question.

Comment

actually she is a fan of the show and knew why i was asking, and far from being offended they thought of it as a thinking/ whatif exercise, and surprised themselves by what they would likely do to help the human race survive, cos as they put it, this is it! 80 people and u want to make as varied a gene pool as possible to avoid interbreeding and u need to pass your knowledge on to the next generation of people to help them survive, what better that having a son/daughter to teach.
        sigpic
        THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

We don't know how but we just know she does.

Comment

We don't know if she does for sure. She could have just passed on the name and language. It's more than likely that she did, given the situation, but you can't really say for sure.

Comment

Your friend was likely very insulted by that question.
              actually i doubt that. wouldn't it be selfish beyond measure if they didn't. people have done horrible acts in the past to continue the existence of mankind. it might be horrible to them, but that makes them either heroes or the people who did what was necessary.

Comment

problem solved, she stayed single, didnt have kids (selfish) and died very old, but with amazingly young eyes and voice
                sigpic
                THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Working...
                X