Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 episode aired and it already gets s subforum! WTF!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 episode aired and it already gets s subforum! WTF!?

Man I didn't watch the first episode... but it must be crazy popular
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Its awesome and already been given a second season
    sigpic

Comment

It has been advertised for the last year, and is based on a set of books that is considered to be one of the best current fantasy series written. It already has a second season confirmed and broke the record for first episode views on Sky Atlantic. I'm surprised it took them this long to get a subforum going

Comment

Originally posted by _WraithQueen_ View Post
        It has been advertised for the last year, and is based on a set of books that is considered to be one of the best current fantasy series written. It already has a second season confirmed and broke the record for first episode views on Sky Atlantic. I'm surprised it took them this long to get a subforum going
        Sky Atlantic is only 2 and half months old though.. ya Ill check it out.. My house mate just read the first book and he's been talking about it for ages... plus its advertised like crazy
        I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

It’s already a very popular show, the hype has been massive, and it seems to be correct, the show is brilliant. Hopefully the rest of the season is as good or even better than the pilot. I’d highly recommend checking the show out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
            Its awesome and already been given a second season
            Cool, that great news.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Working...
            X