Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burn it all Away

The story is here

So here's my first serious fic, and SGA story that takes place after Homecoming with a slight SG1 crossoveryness (Daniel decides to be a main character).

There is some mild gore, to warn people. I'm also going to include a warning that this is a bit wraith-centric.

If anyone can contribute suggestions on improvements (or anything else I should add to this post), I'd like that.

Edit: BiAA is currently under construction and chapters that need to be rewritten or are after ones that need to be rewritten have been taken down.
    Last edited by WraithRichard; 25 April 2011, 03:45 PM.
    Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

I found some errors in chapter two and fixed them. Also, if anyone was having link or chapter problems, they should be solved now.

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Hey, I'm not really into SGA, but I know what the wraith are. Would I be totally lost?
      Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
      Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Hmm. You'd have to know some Atlantis history

Spoiler:
        At the end of Atlantis, the whole place was transferred down a wormhole to earth in order to defend against a wraith ship. Right now, it's off the coast of San Francisco and overlooks the Golden Gate Bridge (it's cloaked).

Todd is a wraith who was onboard Atlantis in the brig when it went to earth. He gave Atlantis information ont he attacking hive and he's quite famous for getting himself in trouble, asking Atlantis for help, and then 'things go sideways' as John says... John tends to deal with him most of the time.

Lastly, and Iratus bug is pretty much a giant tick the Atlantis team has found on the wraith homeworld a few other planets. It's some sort of precursor to the wraith, and being bitten heals terminally ill wraith some of the time (most of the time they just die).

I think that's all you'd need.

If you're still confused, let me know.

Comment

Actually, I understood all of that. Will need to look into that particular wraith, but yay!
          Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
          Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
            Actually, I understood all of that. Will need to look into that particular wraith, but yay!
            Like I said, I hate it when even if you know the series, you have to go back and find stuff. This place connects to a wiki, so skimming Todd's section should explain most of what you need.

Spoiler:
            If you need a bit of trivia, Daniel did visit the Pegasus Galaxy while Atlantis was temporarily working with Atlantis. Neither met, and I don't think they saw each other's face even on a screen or heard the other's name.

Comment

Working...
            X