TJ's & Young's Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
    I doubt it, that would reduce the effective number of people and also the gene pool

N.C
    and would eliminate the people that want to kill them

Comment

Which they dont anymore, after Simeon, that was it.

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
        Which they dont anymore, after Simeon, that was it.

N.C
        Please google up the "parable of the frog and scorpion" and get back with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
          The time line diverged well after the baby was lost. It's not the same baby and as others have said the one that was lost was a girl and the one that was born on Novus was a boy.
          Okay, so I see that my theory was well and truly beaten. Anyway, thanks for correcting my mistaken train of thoughts.

Comment

I felt the Young and TJ thing was over, she seems to have moved on to me anyway. But what do I know lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
              I felt the Young and TJ thing was over, she seems to have moved on to me anyway. But what do I know lol.
              I got the same impression, that they're both past that and have moved on. Even a bit surprising that the writers went back to their relationship. Not that I'm complaining.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                I got the same impression, that they're both past that and have moved on. Even a bit surprising that the writers went back to their relationship. Not that I'm complaining.
                Nor I, Nor I .

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                  I don't think those two will ever stop having feelings for each other. Even if Varro was still in the picture, Young would be the elephant in the room and if it ever came to a decision between the two, I believe TJ would still choose Young. It doesn't mean they're great for each other, or that it's healthy, but such is life
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                    I don't think those two will ever stop having feelings for each other. Even if Varro was still in the picture, Young would be the elephant in the room and if it ever came to a decision between the two, I believe TJ would still choose Young. It doesn't mean they're great for each other, or that it's healthy, but such is life
                    From your review of Common Descent:
                    Getting to see their relationship, even an alternate relationship, is a powerful moment for the two on Destiny, given the loss of their first child.
                    See, I wondered about that. Did Eli actually show Young the clip of TJ giving birth or just the speech? Is that where the awkward glances keep coming from between those two or is it Varro guilt/kiss/interruption? I don't see them loosing their feelings either. As far as being in a healthy relationship, over time I believe it would be fine. I do think Young needs TJ much more than she needs him but I would hope that her caring nature wouldn't preclude her from really loving him. As you mentioned, Young is essentially a good man. He sometimes needs steering to stay on that path, and TJ plays his side-seat driver.

What do you bet she named the child Steven after her father? I figure Young would let her name all their kids.

Comment

From seeing young's look to varro when he entered just after that kiss in the Hunt, i wonder if he still is painging for her.

Comment

I would say so considering his wife on Earth divorced him during 2x06

N.C

Comment

definitely still pining, I think
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I believe that in the beginning of their society every child born would be immensely valuable and important for everybody, so I think that everybody would give a hand when needed to raise the kids.

Comment

I posted a question on Joe Mallozzi's blog and he responded 5/14:

kimmy writes: “In Common Descent, when Eli plays the kino footage of Young’s speech, did he also show Young the entire set that we saw of TJ giving birth to his son or just the speech? It wasn’t too clear for me. When Young find out that he & TJ did stay together on Novus if he wasn’t show the footage?”

Answer: It’s safe to assume that either Young did see the footage or he was told.

Now, I'm thinking that scene needs to be restructured slightly to include some interaction between TJ and Young to discuss that development privately. Then to see their conversation. The look they shared in the mess was slightly awkward. It needs more explanation. Fan fiction anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X