X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frak....

Now I really want a season 3
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Me too. Well, at least there's fan fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Aewon View Post
      Me too. Well, at least there's fan fiction.
      Yeah, but somehow it always ends up turning into some gay fantasy or everyone ends up married.

Comment

Certainly that was an episode of Classic Stargate.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by wingsabre View Post
          Yeah, but somehow it always ends up turning into some gay fantasy or everyone ends up married.
          Lol so true!

As regards to the OP though, I really wanted a season 3 too, imagine the possibilities. SGU just kept getting more awesome and now its too late
          Islanded In A Stream Of Stars...

Cavil - The Artist Formerly Known As Crais

sigpic

Comment

Why is it the best shows like this are only understood by a few people and we are never entitled to our stories being finished, Yet Eastenders has been going for longer than i've been alive and i couldnt find much more than a single cell amoeba intelligence in it.

N.C

Comment

Soaps get more viewers during the day...

Comment

Eastenders is an evening program here, and yes I agree, it's very frustrating.

What makes me laugh sometimes though is when I see people say that SG:U is depressing and has horrible storylines, usually the first thing that pops into my head is "you've never watched Eastenders then LOL".

Comment

EastEnders, scourge of TV, along with Emmerdale and Coronation street and Big Brother and Xfactor BGT.

An yes now that the Novas arrive and we potentially got a crew of hundreds of people yes I want season 3. So we can see the ship turn into a travelling civilisation on a quest to fine the source of the signal. We can start repairing the ship.

Comment

Seriously.
                    Finally this is getting really good. What a waste.
                    Last week the ratings were up 25%... retarded.

Comment

I get the sense of Deja Vu in regards to SGU:

In 2001, Star Trek Enterprise premiered on UPN with initially good ratings, which eventually had a substantial drop, eventually resulting in the cancellation in 2005. During it's last (4th) season, the quality of the show improved considerably, and there was quite a few good episodes in it's 4th and final season.

In 2009, Stargate Universe premiered on SyFy with initally good ratings, which eventually had a substantial drop, eventually resulting in the cancellation in 2010. During it's last (2nd) season, the quality of the show improved considerably, and there was quite a few good episodes in it's 2nd and final season.

After a 4 year hiatus from Enterprise, the movie 'Star Trek' by JJ Abrams premiered in 2009 and earnt millions of dollars, and received high praise from critics and fans alike.

One wonders, maybe 4 years from now, a new Stargate movie will be made, which will re-energize the fanbase? One could only hope... and that future Stargate projects stay the hell away from SyFy.

Comment

Frak indeed! It is such a shame that this show is ending. I wish Syfy nothing but bad things for this idiotic move.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Frak indeed! It is such a shame that this show is ending. I wish Syfy nothing but bad things for this idiotic move.
                          They were getting less then a million viewers. I don't see the idiocy.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

my BSG sense just went off
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              They were getting less then a million viewers. I don't see the idiocy.
                              Well, moving the show from it's typical Friday Night timeslot (replaced by REAL science fiction wrestling), and moving it to first Tuesdays (busiest network day of the week), and then to Mondays (also quite busy network day). All these scheduling moves hurt the ratings. Had they remained on Fridays for season 2, it's quite possible the ratings would improve. Instead of moving it around every few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X