Stuff that bugged me in 'Common Descent'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by traylormatt View Post
    I dont think the military kept their guns, as mentioned above, even Greer took his gun off. You are right though, I would imagine the LA will be invaluable to the survival on this planet as they will have excellent experience in living with just the clothes on their backs.
    Check the screen shots for the episode. You see Scott and TJ running, with Greer to their left. He has *something* in his hands.

regards,
    G.
    Go for Marty...

Comment

MM,

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
      It would be unwise to allow them to remain on the planet. Google up "the parable of the frog and scorpion" to see what I mean (people don't change).
      What should they do, kill them with their bare hands after they get there?
      All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Working...
      X