Eli's kid(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
    There is still the possibility that he could be a LA Leader. Also, the reasoning you guys use to proof that Young is numero uno is kind of weird. Ever since the Crew got to Destiny, Young made mistakes and even got almost overthrown. The only reason he is still in command is that he has the People with Weapons on his side. Same goes for all the other Situations. In my opinion Young is near to a mild Dictator, if People mock up control them with fear.

In our Society a real Alpha needs to be wanted by his followers, but most People dont think that much of him. Just like on Novus there are 2 groups, Youngs and Rushs. That would actually put Rush also in the running, more so then Varro actually.
    This isn't "band camp" we're talking about here, it is life and death. There are really only a pool of 4 or 5 people capable of making that decision and the only not military in that camp is varro. Wray has shown she is incapable of making a decision AND considering the consequences at the same time. Varro is likely dead or exiled, they tried to kill them remember?

Comment

Wray gave birth to Eli's FIRST son.........
      Stratification?

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
        Who else would it be?
        Matt? seriously?
        Greer? seriously?
        Varro? maybe head of security
        Wray? we'll make her head of HR
        Eli? maybe when he grows up

There really is no other choice as to who gets to be boss.
        Wrong, Greer would be more head of security type

Comment

All you crazy, wray? are you kidding me? what would be the significance in that? Its obviously Chloe, she broke up with Scott like how most relationships end and realised that Eli was her type which is how nerds get layed in the end.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
            All you crazy, wray? are you kidding me? what would be the significance in that? Its obviously Chloe, she broke up with Scott like how most relationships end and realised that Eli was her type which is how nerds get layed in the end.
            Oh the irony of using the word nerd on a Sci-Fi forum website.

As for whomever, we dont know yet, my fingers are crossed for James and if so, good lad !!

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
              Oh the irony of using the word nerd on a Sci-Fi forum website.

As for whomever, we dont know yet, my fingers are crossed for James and if so, good lad !!

N.C
              How could James ever find herself falling for Eli?? that would be freaky. It was always Chloe, always. the other redhead was to compensate for not getting chloe.

Anyway now that they met the Novus people, do you think Eli can shag that chick they first saw by the gate? And have babies? or would that be wrong?
              sigpic

Comment

Well, sorry to debase the average IQ here, but around my area ive seen some really pretty ladies lowering their standards due to alcohol, drugs, boredom and most usually because they were gagging.

N.C

Comment

Plus, when you have little other choice, you go with what works.

Comment

okay but will it be wrong for Eli right now to have relations with the novus people?
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, sorry to debase the average IQ here, but around my area ive seen some really pretty ladies lowering their standards due to alcohol, drugs, boredom and most usually because they were gagging.

N.C
                      Why, I'm curious would Eli not be a catch on Novus?

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                        okay but will it be wrong for Eli right now to have relations with the novus people?
                        Well, on the one hand, they are his decedents, but they are probably decedents of everybody on Destiny. But he's also many many many generations removed, and here on Earth marriages between distant cousins are not that unusual.

Comment

I'd say James is more of the catch tbh

N.C

Comment

I'd say James is more of the catch tbh

N.C
                            In a world with an unlimited supply of men, yes. Who's she going to pick on Novus? Frankly, Eli can do better than her.

Comment

We don't know it could be anyone.

As far as we know Chloe and Scott are still together so lets assume Eli has had children with someone else.

I would go with no one in the main cast just my gut feeling.

We know about Young and TJ.

I think its safe to assume it would be Greer and Park.

Any one after that is any ones guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                                We don't know it could be anyone.

As far as we know Chloe and Scott are still together so lets assume Eli has had children with someone else.

I would go with no one in the main cast just my gut feeling.

We know about Young and TJ.

I think its safe to assume it would be Greer and Park.

Any one after that is any ones guess.
                                wtf is wrong with you lot? lol its so freaking obvious, its chloe, chloe, choe!

greer and park? yeah right! its greer and wray!!!! that scene in the pentagon they hit off big time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X