Clear All

Eli's kid(s)

Who do we think was the mother?

the next closest red head on the ship
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      Once you contract gingervitus, there's no going back.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

James

Comment

James, obviously*. Or pretty much anyone but Chloe - they wouldn't start that again.

* just for the comedic effect it would create when watching Kinos.

Comment

She was won over by Eli's kino handling skills.

Comment

I'm actually thinking it might be Wray. I mean obviously they wouldn't be in a relationship, but given the genetic problem I'm sure she would want to contribute, and who would she feel more comfortable having a kid with/for than Eli?

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                I'm actually thinking it might be Wray. I mean obviously they wouldn't be in a relationship, but given the genetic problem I'm sure she would want to contribute, and who would she feel more comfortable having a kid with/for than Eli?
                I'd lol if she did that with Greer.

As for Eli, I was really hoping for a surprise Chloe thing if only for the sheer lulz, but I don't think it'll be revealed. James only if you want to just pair the spares, really.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Greer was the mother......

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                    I'd lol if she did that with Greer.

As for Eli, I was really hoping for a surprise Chloe thing if only for the sheer lulz, but I don't think it'll be revealed. James only if you want to just pair the spares, really.
                    I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I'd expect to see more kino scenes in 'Epilogue'.

Comment

Scott-Chloe
                      Young-TJ

I'm thinking either Doctor Lisa Park or Lt. James...but the former would only come from Greer dying of infection.
                      sigpic
                      Made by Aragon101

Spoiler:
                      Episode III: Phantasm.
                      "Shadows are patient, shadows just wait...'til they cover the occeans, the cities...the whole of the world. Shadows always win."

Comment

Park would read the entire crew of course

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                          Park would read the entire crew of course
                          Not just the men?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            I was thinking the same exact thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              Not just the men?
                              She'd wear black and the ladies would flock.
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                              X