This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...I'm not gonna open the spoilers though

I was just curious cause it seems like a decent enough theory...
    sigpic

Comment

The stuff the spoiler tags was something that was hinted at since the first book but I don't remember it being as obviously hinted at during the show so far. Though there may may been a bit of hinting towards it during the convo between Robert and Ned, while they're on the way to King's Landing. I haven't rewatched that episode yet though, so I can't be sure.

I think he's is too old though, to have been that baby. I just looked it up to make sure, and they didn't get married until after the rebellion and in the books Cersei says
      Spoiler:
      that she aborted the child she knew to be Robert's
      instead of him dying just after he was born.

*Oh and I forgot to mention, several of the tv show characters have the wrong color hair/eyes(based on how they are described in the books). I loved Sean Bean as Ned, and I now picture him as Ned whenever I think of the character, but his hair should have been darker. I don't mind or anything though, I'd rather have good actors with the wrong color eyes/hair(contacts, wigs and hair dye aren't always practical), than not as good actors with the right coloring.
      Last edited by VampyreWraith; 16 March 2012, 12:56 PM. Reason: *added
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X