~ The Official Game of Thrones Favourite Moments/Quotes Thread. ~
Basic Rundown: After every episode, we come in and note our favourite moments and/or quotes in the episode or the ones that came before, we all play nice about other's opinions, have a good laugh and a lot of fun, and abide by at least one simple rule: spoilers for the books, and consequently, future episodes of this lovely show, are to be tagged in spoiler tags, if discussion ever veers that way, okay? Let's not cause any incidents or anything. Not everyone here's read the books, so do remember that.
So yeah, without further ado... I'll list off a few, and everyone else can chip in afterwards. Let's do it:
1x01: Winter Is Coming:
- For me, there are two establishing character moments that became instant faves: little Arya coming out nowhere and nailing a bullseye on the target Bran couldn't hit, and Tyrion's incident in the whorehouse. What fun from both of them - promising characters.
- Jaime Lannister (About King Robert): "He can go back to ****ing boars and hunting whores... Or was it the other way around?"
- Dany: "Sir Jorah, I don't know how to say thank you in Dothraki."
Jorah: "My lady, there is no word for thank you in Dothraki."
- Tyrion's conversation with Jon about being *******s.
- Viserys: "Is it true they lie with their horses?"
Magister Guy: "I would not ask Khal Drogo that."
- Arya nailing her sister in the side of the face with food, followed by Robb having to take her from the hall. Was it just me, or did the dining crowd let out a disappointed "awww!" as she got taken away?
Everyone else, take it away.