Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite Moments/Quotes ~ Spoilers for all aired episodes, future spoilers tagged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, as I said to myself after seeing the maulings, "Quick! Alert Fuzz of this epicness!"
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I was actually glad they didn't spare the blood on the maulings or the assassin's attack. I've read accounts of women being attacked with knives and having to hold the blade to keep themselves alive. That is wickedly painful and they captured the visceral brutality of it incredibly well in that scene. Being able to fight off someone with a knife that's seriously cutting her hands in that situation long enough for the direwolf to finish him off speaks much about Catelyn's inherent strength of will.

Edit: Seeing the blood gush from the guy's neck after the mauling was a pleasure to behold.
      sigpic

Comment

Tyrion slapping Joffrey!!

Ayra and Jon.
        Arya. "Gloves"
        Jon. "Impressive"
        Arya. " Shut up"

Arya. "Its so skinny"
        Jon. "So are you"

The Wolf attacking Joffrey and Arya throwing his sword away.

The king to Joffrey. "You let this little girl dissarm you"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
          Yup I heard an audible awww as well.

"The Things I do for Love..." Damn I knew that moment was coming but it was still shocking.
          That scene was perfect, IMHO. I think I actually clapped when I first saw it.
          sigpic

Comment

Here's a great YouTube video that formally celebrates the slaps Joffrey receives from Tyrion. Could watch it all day...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxLOXUGmRKI
            sigpic
            My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Many great moments in ep 2, but one little quote sticks in my mind.

Tyrion : ah, time for breakfast!

Comment

After a little digging, it looks as though the producers decided on using Northern Inuit Dogs to stand in for the direwolf pups. Beautiful dogs really, and they strikingly resemble the wolf phenotype without having the temperament issues you sometimes get with using a wolfdog.

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                Here's a great YouTube video that formally celebrates the slaps Joffrey receives from Tyrion. Could watch it all day...
                Goodness I love that video!

Many great moments in ep 2, but one little quote sticks in my mind.

Tyrion : ah, time for breakfast!
                I liked virtually all of Tyrion's lines in "The Kingsroad" but giving Jon a little dose of reality with the wetnurse's fairytales line really stuck out to me.
                sigpic

Comment

OMG That was great and defiantly the best scenes of the ep
                  sigpic

Comment

Could watch it all day, indeed.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lord Snow's aired now, so feel free to go on about this awesome episode's awesome moments...

- Everything Jamie. I'm truly starting to like that guy despite his evilness. To mangle a quote of his, "Tell me, if I stabbed the Mad King in the belly instead of the back, would you admire me more?"

- The conversation between Jorah and the Dothraki guy about swords and stuff.

- Of course, the last five minutes with Arya and Syrio, with Ned watching. Very neat scene that quickly turned into something sombre with Ned imaging a big battle in his mind.

- Oh, and Tyrion got to piss off The Wall (Which looked stunning, by the by).
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

I loved every scene with Jon and Tyrion, especially since that whole subplot was my favorite in the book. Benjen's line to Tyrion about words coming before "but" not counting was great.

Tyrion may be a Lannister but he's got his own interesting code of honor that's very... Stark-like.

Arya's "dance lesson" was fantastic.
                        sigpic

Comment

The story about winter and the walkers told to Bran was cool.

Everything with Tyrion. Pissing off the wall!

The Khalisi is comming along nicely.

Arya's dance lesson. "Tommorow, you will catch it"
                          "Im a girl"
                          "Girl, boy, you are a sword" ;p
                          sigpic

Comment

Ned: "War was easier than daughters."

Jamie: "I think I can outfox a ten-year old."
                            and Jamie: "I'll go to war... They can write a ballard: The War For Cersei's ****."
                            Last edited by MattSilver 3k; 02 May 2011, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                              and Jamie: "I'll go to war... They can write a ballard: The War For Cersei's ****."
                              Exactly what I was going to post, Vulgar but it made me chuckle.

And I loved the scene with Ned stranglng Little Finger, then Catelyn's face appears over the wall.

Comment

And I loved the scene with Ned stranglng Little Finger, then Catelyn's face appears over the wall.
                                What he said... plus Arya's dance lesson and Ned watching them, all proud.

Snow beating up the other trainees of the Night's Watch. Sad little bunch...

The Imp peeing over the wall...

And Ned saying goodbye to Cat - that was such a beautiful emotional moment. Very well done by both actors.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X