No announcement yet.

Out of the Blue (319)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate. Though that's more for crankiness. Works though. Less cranky = less stress.

On topic: Helen could have used some chocolate in this ep.
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I actually drink Lipton brand Chamomile Court (it has spices). Licorice, ginger, and green tea are pretty good. I also drink tea.

Also, what would a foot doctor have to do with her prescription? Their fact checker was taking a nap that day. Or maybe those things were hints to viewers that something was up, and it was not normal.

Comment

We'll go with that last statement. After all, they were around the bend for days. So there weren't mistakes, it was further proof that world was off.
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

like helen offering coffee

they were in the worm's dream world. but clues that something wasn't right started to creep in as they developed the resistance/grew away from needing the psych gel.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Finally saw the ep on Friday. I must admit when they first talked about how different this ep would be I was concerned I wouldn't like it but I enjoyed it very much. some thoughts:

-I think part of the reason why helen was a painter here had to do with AT. She paints as well. Seemed a good fit for Helen.

-still not a fan of so much of Will's love life in season 3 but this was much better than the dating episodes.

-liked the use of Virgil here

-liked the effect for going from the dream world into reality, the ripples were a good effect and worked well with them being in water. Have to laugh though at how these two characters always end up wet!

-it's quirky but I love how this show is on one hand doing big budget epics like Normandy and then uses their own cars in a ep to save money.

-again, I like how they are keeping elements from the past alive, Hollow Earth, Ashley, etc. Drove me a bit crazy that Stargate introduced something and then it was never referred to again.

-brilliant acting job by AT especially in the scenes between Helen and John.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Yeh, I have know idea what the second line means but for the first line if I offended you I apoligze

Comment

1. Sort of liked Will-Abby...wondering why they didn't have Will remember than that ship was real to some extent.

2. Liked the Ashley flashes.

3. OK...so they had the lab peeeps being an attempt to save them? Credit for 'some' originality.

Overall, bit meh though.
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  This was a good episode IMO, considering it was a set up for the season finale. Good character stuff, loved Helen and her interaction with John.

There's one thing I wanna know tho'. Who's idea was the second title in the newspaper, (under John's picture) and what brought it on?

Only just caught it thanks to this cap (Thanks Jasmina) but can you see who wrote the article? D McRae.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm still only relatively new to Sanctuary and Stargate so forgive me for mistakes!
                    I didn't really like this episode to begin with and then I re-watched it and feel in love with it. I don't know why, but I just did. One reason may have been Amanda's wonderfully amazing acting in this episode (especially her scenes with Christopher Heyerdahl)
                    As for the head line under the picture of John, Damian or Martin said in the commentary its got a picture of Martin and Damian killing each other XD I can't remember why tho...
                    sigpic
                    "For All Eternity"
                    The Five | Multi-shpper
                    SamxJack | JohnxHelen
                    Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.
                    Banner courtesy of couplechemestry.livejournal.com

Comment

Working...
                    X