No announcement yet.

Wingman (315)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope so. *I'd* have been pretty pissed if people waltzed in and stole food off my table.
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

In my version

helen got food for six, possibly eight. and meant to have it as a celebratory dinner had Erika accepted. but since she refused, Helen decided to let Henry lick his wounds in private and have a consolatory dinner...and vaguely wondered where the heck will and abby were but didn't worry about it.

then those two crashed the party and took the food...but Helen had the containers in the sideboard and just brought out more as Henry planned how to get even with Will, something possibly consisting of brief bits of pain and humiliation
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        In my version

helen got food for six, possibly eight. and meant to have it as a celebratory dinner had Erika accepted. but since she refused, Helen decided to let Henry lick his wounds in private and have a consolatory dinner...and vaguely wondered where the heck will and abby were but didn't worry about it.

then those two crashed the party and took the food...but Helen had the containers in the sideboard and just brought out more as Henry planned how to get even with Will, something possibly consisting of brief bits of pain and humiliation
        This is now my lovely canon of the evening. Thanks Sky.

Comment

I think to add to that, she ordered the large meal to appease Alfredo, likely generously overtipping him as an apology.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Wow. Sad, sad wow. Finally had time to catch up on the last few eps and this one has just served to confirm that the Sanctuary PTB have utterly lost their way. They finally get a 20 ep season and they waste it it on filler flashback garbage like this? Seriously? A clip show. I am so very disappointed.
            sigpic

Comment

1. Will's the guy I can relate to the most but come on mate...your best friend (that we know of) is planning to propose on a table that you double booked. Even I know that your next line should be "Abby, we're going elsewhere".

2. Bit of a waste of an ep though - we've already done "date night goes wrong".

3. Clips were OK.

4. Found Helen's dinner a bit of a surprise but was operating on the assumption that will and Abby had also been invited.

Meh!
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                Wow. Sad, sad wow. Finally had time to catch up on the last few eps and this one has just served to confirm that the Sanctuary PTB have utterly lost their way. They finally get a 20 ep season and they waste it it on filler flashback garbage like this? Seriously? A clip show. I am so very disappointed.
                I'm with you, flashback clip episodes always dismay and disappoint me too. Still, practically every show does them so I can only conclude that some people like them. Just have to swallow it and look forward to the other types of episode that suit your own personal taste and perhaps disappoint the clip show fans
                "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Working...
                X