• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metamorphosis (314)

Visit the Episode GuideSANCTUARY SEASON THREE
    METAMORPHOSIS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 314
    Will wakes up with an unexplained skin condition, an infection of spores that are slowly transforming him into a wall-crawling Abnormal.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 14 March 2021, 08:35 PM.

Full comments to come, but...

The part with Biggie and him in the whisky room was awesome, time for the run down, LOL! Biggie was in his element tonight!
    sigpic

Comment

yes, the biggie/chuck/will scene was great
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

So was Kate: Will I have a question:
        Can you save us 15% on car insurance??
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
          So was Kate: Will ahve I a question:
          Can you sve us 15% on car insurance??
          That was awesome!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
            So was Kate: Will I have a question:
            Can you save us 15% on car insurance??
            Hehe.... great humor in the episode. Love the pace of the whole show.

Comment

The part with Biggie and him in the whisky room was awesome, time for the run down, LOL! Biggie was in his element tonight!
              one of the best parts of the ep

Comment

Okay, my guess to explain the weird first-person camera. Robin Dunne had a bad reaction to the facial makeup, so they tried to reduce how much time he had to wear it. Anybody confirm or deny?

As for the episode, I found the first-person really, really distracting. It's so different from what they normally do, I spent the entire time trying to figure out why. Could have used more chasing escaped and crazy Will. Watched with my mother, she thought Kate was going to be infected from the scratch, too.
                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

While I'm not a fan of the shakey camera, this episode was much better than last weeks. I like how we got a real team episode...even Chuck was there The best moments were the team moments. Loved Henry in this one Biggie was awesome and Kate was good too, the humour was excellent.

Helen and her many great outfits was played very well, from her trying to hide her concern from Will and the others, to her dramatic encounter with Biggie before she figured out there was a second message. And all I can say is WOW when she was fighting Will the creature, and won! I really liked the choreography of that fight scene. Amanda played it very well

*sigh* not sure about next weeks episode with another date night and Abby returning
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I would have to say this episode was much better then One Night and I really liked that Geico line among other things.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Favorite Henry line: "You mean like aliens?" hehe... he looks so nerdy innocent.

Comment

Very good episode of Sanctuary. I thought it was cool to have much of it from Will's POV, just to see how the world around him was changing, and how he was slowly slipping away. I wonder if that's what it's like for a Goa'uld host? The whole episode was really well done, and it was cool to know that Will's mutation came from Hollow Earth, and I also liked how Ranna was able to be of some help, it was brilliant how she used Morse code to send a message.

I think that even though it revolved around Will mostly, it was a good team episode, it really should how they feel when one of their own is in trouble, and how it effects all of them when they could lose someone. I loved seeing some attribute and concern in Helen, it showed how much she cares for Will, and how she wouldn't stop to save him. The Helen whumping didn't really bother me because Breach was worse and Will was a mindless lizard. Everything going on with Will reminded me of The Fly, I mean both were slowly changing into something else, and and no one could help him. I loved how Henry compared Will to Spider-Man.

Does anyone remember the time the cast was on the Jace Hall show, I think they went by there the time this episode was being made, I could tell from the white jacket and blue undershirt she had on. The same from the JH show. I liked cheeky Helen at the end, and how she referenced Bruce Willis. Overall, it was a great ep (they're all great) and next week looks just as good.

Comment

I loved Magnus playing with her lips while examining Will for the first time. And the wink! Too cute.

Not very often do they get to look into the camera and act, and I have to say I enjoyed that aspect of it a lot. Tell me I'm not the only one who loved seeing Helen's pretty blue eyes in all their glory? It was fun to see the Sanctuary from a personal perspective, not just with the pretty, clean-cut camera shots we're used to.

Also, I'm playing catch up and just saw Pavor Nocturnus. I love that Kate shows genuine concern for Will as the situation becomes more serious. That's in keeping with the 'alternate future' storyline and I like that they are consistent with that.
                          Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                          Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

I think kate likes will alot more than she lets on. you guys think she will ever tell him?

Comment

Originally posted by charles582 View Post
                              I think kate likes will alot more than she lets on. you guys think she will ever tell him?
                              hope she does, for awhile there I thought Will wanted to gobble Kate up instead of the food she was bringing him.

Comment

Working...
                              X