One Night (313)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of observations

Bad guys have coffee grinders in their hideouts?

And with just minutes to the ship docking Horatio took time to change into a new suit.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

1. Was surprised the focus was so much on Will and Abby, didn't know Amanda was directing.

2. At one point wondered whether Helen was testing Will.

3. Abby...people don't always act rationally.

4. Will's older than I thought if you guys are right, he doesn't look or act that old...

Bit of a meh ep.
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I rewatched it. Not as bad as I may have at first thought, but I still hate Abby and that negatively colored the whole episode for me. Will could do so much better.

Comment

Horrible dialogue. I'd watched interviews where AT was raving about directing Tinsel Korey, so I was surprised when the shethug's character ended up being nothing more than a "fix him or I'll kill you". Seriously. That's all she said.

But I've said this before in other places, but I'll say it again-- the poor dialogue and poor plot gave me ample opportunity to notice the cool camera angles that AT likes to use. Still, this ep was a let down.

Comment

Let down doesn't begin to describe.
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I"m sorry, the she-thug was such a cliche and - to me - her acting seemed as wooden as a baseball bat. It's like she was working so hard to appear tough that there was no emotion or empathy or such.

it was just so bad and so predictable, and she was a good part of the 'badness' because she was so very cliche
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post

But I've said this before in other places, but I'll say it again-- the poor dialogue and poor plot gave me ample opportunity to notice the cool camera angles that AT likes to use. Still, this ep was a let down.
                that was just about the only aspect that kept me interested. When you're actually hoping Will's girlfriend will die, that's not a good sign.

Comment

Working...
                X