Hangover (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dee View Post
    How do you lock some one like him up? he's to smart, he'll find a way out.
    Helen is older and smarter than him. She can find a way. And what if he escaped??? It would make a great episode of searching for him and locking him up again and Helen will find him if that happens. She knows how he thinks.
    She could also inject him with something or connect him to a device to suppress Hyde. Lots of options. Just think about it.

Comment

I loved this episode. I prefer story-arc stories but stand alone episodes can be so much fun when the whole team is involved!
      I liked how the pieces of the story came slowly together, and how they used the camera to show it. The interaction between characters/actors was great and I would like to see more episodes set only in Sanctuary only with our characters involved

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I had a thought about the episode and would like to share it here. You all may recall seeing will's recollection of the events that happened to him that day. Specifically, where that creature had grabbed ahold of will's leg and was dragging him towards it. It reminded me of the recollection of what happened to will the night his mother died. The creature had started to drag him away as well then too. Maybe that was why will was trying so hard to kill henry after he saw him when he woke up?

Comment

Originally posted by charles582 View Post
          I had a thought about the episode and would like to share it here. You all may recall seeing will's recollection of the events that happened to him that day. Specifically, where that creature had grabbed ahold of will's leg and was dragging him towards it. It reminded me of the recollection of what happened to will the night his mother died. The creature had started to drag him away as well then too. Maybe that was why will was trying so hard to kill henry after he saw him when he woke up?
          That's a good point! I didn't even think of that, but that makes a lot of sense to me.
          "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
          ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

Comment

1. OK...certainly enough WTFs to start with.

2. Will and Henry...I can sort of get, afterall when you're panicing like Will was you don't have the chance to analyse and work out what's going on.

3. Helen and Lillian. Hmmm...not sure 'what' to make of this one, Helen pulling a fast one on the UN...has she "done this before" as in...let a mini-abnormal into the Sancturary? Surely not but...
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
              ...let a mini-abnormal...
              MINI???? Don't u mean micro or nanno??

Comment

Fine...micro-abnormal!
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

This is definitely one of my favourite Sanctuary episodes. I was basically laughing throughout the entire episode. Biggie, especially, was hilarious: His reaction to the bug, hanging upside down in the elevator and of course the 'woo hoo'. I also loved how the cameras inside the Sanctuary showed how they were all chasing each other.
                  sigpic

Comment

This episode made me crack up! I wish they'd make more like that. It was light-hearted, but it wasn't pure fluff either. I'd hoped with a full 20 episodes there'd be more like this one, but I guess not. Had to make room for Wingmen and One Night, huh? hehehe...

But I figure any episode that can make me laugh out loud gets a HUUUGE thumbs up in my book!

Comment

Did anyone else catch the Twilight line? When biggie was talking to Will about Twilight and Will asked him if he liked the book and he said, "I like Marcus". Found that hilarious because Christopher Heyerdhal plays Marcus in the movies And trust me, not a Twilight fan but I couldn't stop cracking up!
                      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Yeah, I found that part hilarious too.

Comment

I was just rewatching this episode since it's a good one.

One thing I still don't get is the timing of everything. It seems like the events that they describe would have only took a few hours to happen, so it would all have been the rest of Tuesday. So to quote Henry, What happen to Wednesday?
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X