Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hangover (312)

Default Re: Hangover (312)

Quote Originally Posted by KayLyne View Post
    Maybe she already has a wardrobe stash at the place of her "conference".
    I like the way you think...

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

helen left tuesday to come back thursday...and it's presumably an overnight flight, west coast us to europe, she's literally flying in, briefing, flying out

This was an awesome episode! Gotta say that I love it. Come on... started with Henry and went to the rest... They were all a little "crazy" in parts. It looks like they had such a great time filming this!

The quips from each character is so true to character as well. This is definately on my "rewatch several times" list! Oh wait... already done that!

LOL

Chief Master Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    I'm I the first to mention Helen's short skirt? Amazing legs.
    Didn't want to be pervey but both of Helens outfits where very smart and it has to be said sexy - must be a reaction to all those years in camo and army boots.
    ----------------------------
    You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Stalking the streets with Jack the Ripper

I am totally in love with this episode so uch that I am letting it load again just so I can see Biggie hanging upside in the elevator pushing the call bell!! OMG!! That is hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by JanSam View Post
    1. I don't think it was their intention to make the main focus to be us figuring it all out; but to amuse us as the Sanctuary team figured it out.
    2. How is this a problem...I'm missing what you are saying, I think.

I can't say I approved of it (if only that part was her original plan) but I do think we are giving some insight of why she would:
    Transcript from Edward..

HELEN
    Will, I wasn't entirely comfortable with you making it sound as if The Sanctuary were an arm of law enforcement.

WILL
    Well, I had to push her to get at what she was hiding.

HELEN
    The unravelling of who killed this man and why may well yield a treasure trove of information about this abnormality. But make no mistake, I will not help compound an injustice.

WILL
    So, what are you saying? That we withhold evidence from the authorities?

HELEN
    If it's in service of preserving an extraordinary life like Edward's or the mother who tried to protect those sons? You'd better know that I would.

So yes, I think she would lie if she felt the Sanctuary's mission was threatened and the lie would not endanger anyone.
    Helen basically put Lillian in her position so apparently Lillian must feel the lie or omission of the incident wasn't harmful for anyone. She still had the rest of the "tour" to decide if that was correct.

About the killing Adam....I've seen several including Helen say this so help me understand. Granted she shot him but the wound did not seem life threatening and she told him not to move; she didn't seem eager to shoot again. Even Will made a comment in For King and Country about Adam's death...

Will: No, no, come on, suicide? You've already played that card.
    Adam: True, true. A good magician never performs the same trick twice--

(thanks Sky for doing the FKAC transcripts )

Adam is the one who stepped off the cliff; so how did "Helen" kill him? Did I miss something?
    no not really, Helen was really trying to wound Adam not kill him at least thats what she hoped for and she did give him way to many breaks. Helen will swollow her pride and do what ever (lie,hurt or even kill) she has to do to protect the sanctuary.

Quote Originally Posted by PrometheOSS View Post
    Yes!!! It's their job. Cops kill or imprison those who commit murders. They would hang him or anything or whatever. It's their job, not Helen's.

I think there is another solution for Adam's problem other than killing. It's just my opinion. Why not lock him up like any other dangerous abnormal. He is one after all and a dangerous one for that matter. His place is with all the other dangerous abnormals down in the containment area in the sanctuary.
    Yes Helen shot Adam in the shoulder and he walked off the cliff but it was John who told her Adam drowned thats why she thought she killed Adam and she blamed herself for his death.

Quote Originally Posted by PrometheOSS View Post
    Yes!!! It's their job. Cops kill or imprison those who commit murders. They would hang him or anything or whatever. It's their job, not Helen's.

I think there is another solution for Adam's problem other than killing. It's just my opinion. Why not lock him up like any other dangerous abnormal. He is one after all and a dangerous one for that matter. His place is with all the other dangerous abnormals down in the containment area in the sanctuary.
    How do you lock some one like him up? he's to smart, he'll find a way out. and in a way Helen is the police, her job is to protect both abnormles and normiles alike

Quote Originally Posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
    How would it not fit? She could roll it or use the over and under method demonstrated in the link...

Eh, I know good and well that I pack light for a girl. I'll hush now.
    being in the military and moving around alot you'd be surprised what you can pack in that itty bitty bag.

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    How do you lock some one like him up? he's to smart, he'll find a way out.
    Helen is older and smarter than him. She can find a way. And what if he escaped??? It would make a great episode of searching for him and locking him up again and Helen will find him if that happens. She knows how he thinks.
    She could also inject him with something or connect him to a device to suppress Hyde. Lots of options. Just think about it.

I loved this episode. I prefer story-arc stories but stand alone episodes can be so much fun when the whole team is involved!
    I liked how the pieces of the story came slowly together, and how they used the camera to show it. The interaction between characters/actors was great and I would like to see more episodes set only in Sanctuary only with our characters involved
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2...user6gpaw9.gif

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Staff Sergeant

I had a thought about the episode and would like to share it here. You all may recall seeing will's recollection of the events that happened to him that day. Specifically, where that creature had grabbed ahold of will's leg and was dragging him towards it. It reminded me of the recollection of what happened to will the night his mother died. The creature had started to drag him away as well then too. Maybe that was why will was trying so hard to kill henry after he saw him when he woke up?

Quote Originally Posted by charles582 View Post
    I had a thought about the episode and would like to share it here. You all may recall seeing will's recollection of the events that happened to him that day. Specifically, where that creature had grabbed ahold of will's leg and was dragging him towards it. It reminded me of the recollection of what happened to will the night his mother died. The creature had started to drag him away as well then too. Maybe that was why will was trying so hard to kill henry after he saw him when he woke up?
    That's a good point! I didn't even think of that, but that makes a lot of sense to me.
    "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
    ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

1. OK...certainly enough WTFs to start with.

2. Will and Henry...I can sort of get, afterall when you're panicing like Will was you don't have the chance to analyse and work out what's going on.

3. Helen and Lillian. Hmmm...not sure 'what' to make of this one, Helen pulling a fast one on the UN...has she "done this before" as in...let a mini-abnormal into the Sancturary? Surely not but...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
    ...let a mini-abnormal...
    MINI???? Don't u mean micro or nanno??

Fine...micro-abnormal!

This is definitely one of my favourite Sanctuary episodes. I was basically laughing throughout the entire episode. Biggie, especially, was hilarious: His reaction to the bug, hanging upside down in the elevator and of course the 'woo hoo'. I also loved how the cameras inside the Sanctuary showed how they were all chasing each other.

getting sucked into the black hole that is PS

This episode made me crack up! I wish they'd make more like that. It was light-hearted, but it wasn't pure fluff either. I'd hoped with a full 20 episodes there'd be more like this one, but I guess not. Had to make room for Wingmen and One Night, huh? hehehe...

But I figure any episode that can make me laugh out loud gets a HUUUGE thumbs up in my book!

Lieutenant Colonel Stargate Atlantis Girl's Avatar

Did anyone else catch the Twilight line? When biggie was talking to Will about Twilight and Will asked him if he liked the book and he said, "I like Marcus". Found that hilarious because Christopher Heyerdhal plays Marcus in the movies And trust me, not a Twilight fan but I couldn't stop cracking up!
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast