No announcement yet.

The Rebel Flesh (3205)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was watching The Doctor, Amy and Rory when they first arrived? The camera movements made it seem like someone was hiding behind the wall watching them... Also The Doctor gave the impression that he had been there before. When they were talking about arriving there being an accident, Amy said "We've never been here before, we came here by accident".. And the Doctor replied " Yes.... by accident" (but not really -added by PH)

Spoilers for past and future episodes and general rambling nonsense
    Spoiler:
    Is he the slightly in the future Doctor from after Demons Run? I have a theory that the Doctor we've been watching up to this point is the Doctor who left in the TARDIS at the end of "A Good Man Goes to War" He was a year older than Amy expected him to be in The Impossible Astronaut and on the scene on the beach there was someone watching them in the background.. maybe the same someone watching them in this episode. The Doctor also said he was following another lead while looking for the girl in the Oval Office. The only thing stopping my "there are really three Doctors in this season (four including the ganger Doctor) is how do they switch back? But if the "our time" Doctor is also on the island with the slightly in the future Doctor he could have switched back in the scene where everyone is unconscious..

End of rambling nonsense

Comment

I was wondering if anyone would ever bring that theory up. I remember that segment very well. And often wondered if it was possible to contain more than one Doctor in the same universe.

Comment

Actually i think the being in the shadows in "The Big Bang" -

Spoiler:
        watching from behind the sarcophagus, is River, because in the season 6.5 trailers there is a screen shot, for all of 1.5 seconds, of River wearing an eye patch and standing infront of an aged and dirtied white looking sarcophagus, that appears to be the same on you see the shadowy figure hiding behind in the aborted timeline, how they manage to pull that off with that timeline no longer in existance is beyond me.

Unless it has something to do with flashbacks.

N.C

Comment

Cool episode. I really like these two parters. Creepy too!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X