Clear All

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
    Moffat lies.
    This explanation I can buy........

No wonder River says the Doctor lies
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Another alternative...

Moffat doesn't lie, but in fact makes "magic".

As we know, magic can be explained by science.

The science required to understand Moffat's "magic" is only decipherable by the likes of Stephen Hawking...
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
        Another alternative...

Moffat doesn't lie, but in fact makes "magic".

As we know, magic can be explained by science.

The science required to understand Moffat's "magic" is only decipherable by the likes of Stephen Hawking...
        The one constant thing that has been maintained through Doctor Who and continued through in to Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures is that there is no such thing as magic. Anything that has appeared as magic has had an alien and scientific explanation behind it.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I am probably way behind everyone but just watching this the other day and never noticed, but there's a Silent on the hill overlooking everyone at their little gathering.

Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I might think you are. But the same here. Rewatcht this ep the other day and only than noticed. But how are you supposed to notice, if you don't know about the Silcene inthe first place. Or maybe you do notice that there is somthing on the hill but don't pay attention to it and than forget it, as you don't know what to make off it. Pretty clever from the creators, if you think of it from that angle. Another thing I spotted when I watcht this ep the 2nd time (thauog es well it might have been pointed out before) is Amy - in shock and disbelieve that the Doctor is dead - saying

Spoiler:
            something like: this can't be hin, it must be a douplicate, a false body (con't remenber the exact words) and than - after we have all this stuff with the flesh and the gangers - indeed he turs out to be a douplicate.

It's all this little details what I love about this show, and what makes it worth rewatching over and over again.
            Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

This ep confused me, I really don't understand what happened...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                This ep confused me, I really don't understand what happened...
                The Doctor died and sent a letter to his best friends and himself to attend... what's to get?
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Well, we know the Doctor will survive, and that the 11th reincarnation is very probably not the last.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X