No announcement yet.

It's over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sucks, but I'll still enjoy every last second of the last 4 eps, which seem to be really good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      bring on the novels
      *shrugs*

Couldn't care less.

I love Sci-Fi novels, but I've yet to find a good tv show or film that can make the translation to the written form without turning out utter rubbish. Like a bad fanfic. The books never, imo, have any depth or sophistication to them - they are always second rate. This is why I don't read Expanded Universe type stuff. For me, if it IS a tv show, then if it didn't happen on screen, it didn't happen...

Buffy 'Season 8'? Nah...

SGU will die with Gauntlet for me. I just hope it's a good send off.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
        Wait. They pretended that there could be a SGU movie???
        No, they didn't pretend. Why do people think everyone in the world acts with malicious intent? Goodness folks! They wanted a movie, they had hope too, and it didn't pan out! Things don't always go your way no matter how much power you have, hope you have, or desire you have! Brad Wright wanted a movie, but it didn't happen because ultimately, he isn't the one that says 'yes.'
        Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

it kinda depends, for example as a lawyer you can initiate a trial on everything you want, you can argue anything no matter how unlikely etc., but that doesn't mean that everything you do always has an actual chance of winning.

You gotta give them kudos for trying of course
          I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Yes, after TV Shows are done, its done. Written form does not that well for them (did not like the buffy graphic novels as well. I am sad as hell I know its just TV and we should not care that much about it, but I care...
            kinda lika a good companion died here that has been here for so long...
            sigpic

Comment

Well thats it... once SGU is done, that is all for me and the Sci~u)Ck you network.

Comment

I wouldn't like graphic novels. They are too catty for me. And I agree, novels based on tv shows aren't ever as good. But I would like to know the story of Destiny still...
                Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Catty?
                  I'm not entirely sure what you mean?

I love graphic novels and if that was how I got an ending, I'd take it, gladly
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Well I think I just lost my ability to care about TV shows...........yup its gone.

@SupremeLegate
                    Apogee Institute
                    Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Theres no reason to watch scifi anymore
                      sigpic
                      LordRush - "Battle stations!" "Marines, Kree!"

Comment

Originally posted by LordRush View Post
                        Theres no reason to watch scifi anymore
                        That's going a little overboard, don't you think. Let's hope MGM a little more due diligence the next go around and move on from there.

Comment

gonna miss it
                          sigpic

Comment

To me there is no more reason to watch the SyFy channel.. not stop watching Science fiction films/shows in general... as long as they are not on SyFy!

Comment

I hate it when they don't resolve a show's metaplot.

Comment

That's not true!!!!!! That's impossible!!!!!
                                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X