No announcement yet.

It's over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to the Stargate University and you'll see that the series will continue! The fans will write stories and books. The knowledge will continue. The writers will find a way!! At least a sequel series! The end will not come. The franchise is too good. The movies, yeah, but still. If there won't be a new series, then Gateworld must continue the series themselves(at least who wants). See my speech in my signature. Long live the Stargate!!!
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
      I hate it when they don't resolve a show's metaplot.
      Spoiler:
      they track the god code to its source, only to find that they're a sub-universe inside a bigger universe. and so they start all over again...

tis true i tells ya. tis true.
      Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

mm,

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
        That's going a little overboard, don't you think. Let's hope MGM a little more due diligence the next go around and move on from there.
        Nope, not overboard, the SyFy channel can replace quality programing with professional wrestleing to its heart's desire I will not be giving them my viewership.
        All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Well, it is true that I won't be watching Syfy anymore after next Monday, but that is just because SGU is currently the only show I watch on Syfy.

I'm sure I'll watch again if they ever show another science fiction show I'm interested in.
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

CC,

Wait, you mean you don't tune in every Friday for the glory of professional Wrestling? If that's not SciFi entertainment I don't know what is.
            All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
              CC,
              Wait, you mean you don't tune in every Friday for the glory of professional Wrestling? If that's not SciFi entertainment I don't know what is.
              Hmm, I must be incredibly busy on Friday nights these days. I think that's the night I've chosen to rearrange my sock drawer . . .

(Ah, wrestling. How we love to mock you!)
              sigpic
              Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                CC,

Nope. I watch CSI NY at that time, and now Flashpoint has returned (the canadian Swat team show) it will take over the time for the 1st hr of smackdown..

Comment

God bless the DVD collection, might be time revisit old classics such as Andromeda, Farscape - the odd blockbuster here and there.

In fact, the only show i watch on TV anymore is Doctor Who.

Yep there it is, oh, and the Dave channel in the UK, you cant beat that

RIP Intelligent Entertainment

N.C

Comment

Oh well. At least we have wrestling to watch!

*Prepares to be flamed*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wabbit42 View Post
                      Oh well. At least we have wrestling to watch!

*Prepares to be flamed*
                      Since you asked - *flames*. But only a little.
                      sigpic

Comment

I guess we can take this time as fans to dream up our own ending. Sadly, that doesn't really make anyone feel better. The movie wouldn't have completely satisfied me personally, but it would have been better than the cliff hanger we were given.

Comment

Someone on here came up with a truly great possible (and even likely) ending, and I can't remember who it was. Maybe they'll read this post and provide it?
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X