Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Second Half of the Series

I hate to ask questions like this...

However, is there any idea as to when the UK will air the second half of the series? The damn DVD isn't even available for pre-order yet!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

'Deliverence' aired last Monday (April 11th) on Sky1 at 8PM. Mondays at 8PM on Sky1 sinew time slot

Sorry. Thought you meant SGU. Feel like such a dougie now :/

Comment

LOL

I have no idea when or if the second half of the season will air here, but I am anxiously waiting for the DVDs. Ideally I'd like the Blu-rays, but I doubt they will be released due to the show's commercial failure.

Comment

The second half was supposed to be released on dvd this month but then they changed rhe release date to "TBA".

That's really frustrating.

Comment

It resumes on 16/05/11 at 23:00, based on the first post here: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s....php?t=1464591
          Last edited by Madwelshboy; 22 April 2011, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Cheers guys!

Looking forward to iTunes-ing it.

Another great show tragically fallen victim to the American audiance...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
              Cheers guys!

Looking forward to iTunes-ing it.

It did poorly in international markets as well.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                Eh, in Caprica's case I'd actually put the blame on horribly inconsistent writing. For my $0.02, I put particular blame at the feet of Jane Espenson. I haven't a clue why she gets so much credit--so much of what she writes is so horrible boring, and that really shone through in the first half of Caprica's only season. Once the show was taken out of her hands, it got a lot better IMO.

This isn't to absolve Syfylis either though. Their dogged insistence on half-seasons even when it horribly damages a show's flow, paired with absolutely failing to support the show's second half really did it in too. Just that by then, much of the damage was already done.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Random, but I always wondered why it wasn't given a 13 episode order for first season.

Then the story would've been quicker, tighter, and they wouldn't have had that long break between halves. (Plus, we may have gotten a second season as ratings weren't tooo bad for first few eps....)

Comment

Working...
                  X