X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't even notice .

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
      Implies, but is not. That's the key thing. If this was physics, the science guys here would be in uproar...
      oh the science/engineering guys let a lot go by... as long as someone doesn't try and say a zpm could power the planet (or more than a city even) or a mk I reactor outputing more than a few MW everything is usually ignored

Comment

if it was me i would be more worried about the creature that dragged me to the cave then a hurt leg. she didn't have anything on her anyway to help him.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          if it was me i would be more worried about the creature that dragged me to the cave then a hurt leg. she didn't have anything on her anyway to help him.
          Telling the boy to "coyboy up" was all he needed.

Comment

as long as someone doesn't try and say a zpm could power the planet (or more than a city even)
            what do you mean? a ZPM can comfortably power the entire planet for the coming 1000 years. the asteroid Anubis gave us can power the planet for the coming -i did the math- billion years.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
              *shrugs*

I care. Some people complain about poor science. I have little knowledge in this area. What I can talk about with some expertise are military affairs, international relations and, through my voluntary work and training, immediate medical care. As a first aid instructor, it irks me when people say 'it's not broken, just fractured'...
              I think you dont realise how little we all care lol, in the meantime we may as well go on about TJs hair.

Some wonder why it was cancelled......we get too nitpicky on small things, i mean ffs theres only 3 episodes of stargate left, ENJOY IT while it lasts
              Tst

Comment

nononononono.

the power of a good lie is in the details.

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                  I think you dont realise how little we all care lol, in the meantime we may as well go on about TJs hair.

Some wonder why it was cancelled......we get too nitpicky on small things, i mean ffs theres only 3 episodes of stargate left, ENJOY IT while it lasts
                  Charming, really.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

We should have kept the seed ship around like a battery and just gated home in 3 episodes. Perhaps they'll find another.

Comment

I think the general public is more inclined to think broken = clean break and fracture = crack or something of the sort.

I know when I fractured my ankle at the batting cage I always referred to it as fractured not broken for this very reason. I didn't break it in half I just fractured it.

Bottom line, you're probably right but really it's not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoSo View Post
                        I think the general public is more inclined to think broken = clean break and fracture = crack or something of the sort.

I know when I fractured my ankle at the batting cage I always referred to it as fractured not broken for this very reason. I didn't break it in half I just fractured it.

Bottom line, you're probably right but really it's not a big deal.
                        You're right. It's not. But just because someone posts about it doesn't mean it IS a big deal. Or that they consider it a big deal. It's a minor irritation for me, but felt like mentioning it, just like I might mention it in conversation.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X