This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there going to be season 3?

Season 2 is really great and i hope ther going to be season 3.
    So, is it going to happen?

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
    Sorry, friend, no season 3, the show was canceled by Syfy back in December.

There are still some (maybe extremely slim?) hopes of a movie or miniseries-type ending. We can only wait and see.
    sigpic
    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Sure. Right after these 20 lottery tickets I have all win the jackpot
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

WoW!! Really???
        I know it!!! They should keep with S. Atlantis

Is there going to be another series or they finished with Stargate at all?

Comment

WoW!! Really???
          I know it!!! They should keep with S. Atlantis

Is there going to be another series or they finished with Stargate at all?
          There has been absolutely no talk of another series. There has been talk of movies. That's about it.
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Yeah, I am on the phone to Bill Gates at the moment, says he is a massive stargate fan.

Oh wait ... dammit, apparently this isn't THAT Bill Gates. Never mind, this one just works at the local Comet.

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
              There has been absolutely no talk of another series. There has been talk of movies. That's about it.
              Thanks

Comment

This forum never ceases to surprise me.. I mean months after the show was cancelled someone logs on wondering about season 3... this kinda thing happens a lot around here
                I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

the shows been canceled since 2010
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Or they just thought that the MID-season break was a full year.

But yeah, slim to none. Syfy dropped it. All the ADS for the show now say FINAL episode(s). So they're pretty committed to that at least.

Comment

And the box art for season 2 says "The Complete Final Season" How it can be Destinies final journey when it ends on a cliffhanger is beyond me... Looks like SyFy is interested in dropping the Stargate franchise all-together. I mean, they don't need it anymore because now they have Eureka, Warehouse 13, Ghost Hunters and Being Human and Stargate doesn't fit in with any of those shows. Atlantis might have but it would have ended this year anyway.
                      That is just my two cents.

Comment

The show got canceled way back in 2010. There's not going to be a season 3.
                        sigpic
                        ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

no season three and until we hear from MGM/Acmeshark, we really do not know what the future of Stargate has in store.

Comment

The way it seems to be looking now is that the franchise will be on the brink of death after this season finishes, then it'll be stuck in suspended animation for a few years, then defrosted, healed in a sarcophicus and rebooted.. which could work out well for it..
                            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I still can't believe it. Now there is no good sci-fi space shows, is there? Stargate was just so perfect.

Comment

Working...
                              X