No announcement yet.

"Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series Collection" on Blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Canada price drops on Amazon.ca AND Future Shop. $129.99. Both have free shipping for on line orders. I was checking out Best Buy because I have reward zone certs to use but it's still listed at around $145 which I thought was good until I checked out the other websites. And funny enough the DVD set on Amazon is $10 MORE. So who knows how long these prices will hold.

Man my fingers are twitching. I already have each season on DVD. I already got my big birthday present. I soo want to drool over Atlantis on BluRay.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Was anyone else annoyed that they boxed Seasons 1 & 2 together, Seasons 3 & 4 together, and Season 5 alone? It would have been nicer to have each season in its own box with the slipcase to go around all five boxes.

Comment

Well, I'm impressed. Given the ridiculous price of the UK blu-ray set, I decided to go for the American version from Amazon. It works out at less than half the price even including postage. I figured it might get caught my customs and I'd have to pay the import duty, but even then it would be a considerable bargain.

Ordered it a week before Christmas, it arrived today (I expected it would be late January at best). Didn't get stopped by customs, making it a fantastic £55 total for me. Lovely.

Can anybody confirm which episodes are extended?
        Private guitar tuition | Return To Grace - rock/pop party band

Comment

I received this blu-ray edition for Christmas this year and have really been enjoying watching it. I was glad to get the blu-ray since the DVD's apparantly have so many issues. I'm new to the SG franchise--watched it all on Netflix when I got sick last spring (well, that's when I started watching) and was really pleased to get my fave segment of the franchise on blu-ray. Wish the special features were more extensive, but love the commentary.
          Free Stargate ebook. Futura Memoratia. Propelled by mysterious device--a talented linguist travels to Atlantis seeking answers #McKay #alternate universe #romance http://bit.ly/PPFU6c

Comment

Working...
          X