Greer's wuss out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greer's wuss out?

Do some of you think (like me) that greer wussed out in shooting that beast (the deer) in the opening scene, cause OF what parks said about being vegan, and him being 'parks's man'??

He said in the episode that it was because he thought that he had died after the surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
      He said in the episode that it was because he thought that he had died after the surgery.
      That's his reason for not shooting the beast, not for not shooting the deer. (I think)

Comment

Let's just hopes he's manned up.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
          That's his reason for not shooting the beast, not for not shooting the deer. (I think)
          it was for both
          Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Do some of you think (like me) that greer wussed out in shooting that beast (the deer) in the opening scene, cause OF what parks said about being vegan, and him being 'parks's man'??
            yes,
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

he wussed out because he forgot that his carefully built "superman-type" mental and emotional shields were completely destroyed by the drugging.

not of park.

Comment

He lost his mojo after the the kidney op, thats why he couldn't shoot the dear.

I think the scene with Park saying she was a vegie was to show Greer and Park are not a good match, whereas Volker and Park are more so.

Comment

Working...
                X