Franklin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franklin

I know, not another one! But this Episode kind of made the Question valuable again.

What happened to him and where is he?

I mean all through the Episode I was waiting for them to find the Frozen Franklin, but no luck there. Still there is the possibility that there might be another room with Stasis Pods or a particular Area for People that uploaded themselfs onto the Destiny. I just think that those Pods kind of change the Image. There could be Ancients on Destiny, just that they are in Stasis and werent found yet.

Those Pods and the AI in Destiny would actually give a pretty satisfying end to the Story for me. Destinys Crew goes on to Freeze or Upload themselfs and from there go on to complete the Mission. I would prefer this to the Cliffhanger ending that is awaiting us.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

They have already dealt with that storyline in "Hope"; Franklin's consciousness was downloaded into Destiny's computer network, allowing him to 'live' inside the mainframe. He can manifest himself to any of the crew as well as interface with the ship's systems, which is what he was doing towards the beginning of the season when Rush found the bridge. This is the same thing that happened to Ginn and Mandy in "Hope".

The whereabouts of Franklin's body remains unknown, but if I had to take a guess, I would say that his body was broken down or assimilated by the ship so that it has a visual record of the consciousness it is downloading, therefore allowing him to manifest to the crew in his original form.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil 37 View Post
      They have already dealt with that storyline in "Hope"; Franklin's consciousness was downloaded into Destiny's computer network, allowing him to 'live' inside the mainframe. He can manifest himself to any of the crew as well as interface with the ship's systems, which is what he was doing towards the beginning of the season when Rush found the bridge. This is the same thing that happened to Ginn and Mandy in "Hope".

The whereabouts of Franklin's body remains unknown, but if I had to take a guess, I would say that his body was broken down or assimilated by the ship so that it has a visual record of the consciousness it is downloading, therefore allowing him to manifest to the crew in his original form.
      The ship doesn't need to do that. It didn't need to do that with Ginn or Perry. there was no reason for it to assimilate his body at all. Regardless of the different circumstances of taking the cosciouness out of Chloe instead of the bodies directly, same process really.

Since the program has been turned back on by Rush, Frankling hasn't shown himself and now may never get to.

Comment

Franklin is a user who has managed to find his way onto The Grid. All he has to do is take his identity disk to the tower and he'll reappear in the chair interface room.

Comment

Maybe it disintergrated it as it was no longer needed./

Comment

Who knows. Not very terribly good writing.

Comment

Becker cooked his body and served it with chips.
              Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

I was disappointed aswell with there being no mention of Franklin.

BUT Eli did say there were other rooms there and maybe they just didnt get to search them all, which is downright lazy afaic.

Unless his body is in a special storage for uploaded personalities.

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Python View Post
                  Who knows. Not very terribly good writing.
                  Why, because something hasn't been answered yet?

Comment

Working...
                  X