Ratings go up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratings go up!!

Hey, I was wondering what I was missing out on on gateworld today, and I realized it is the ratings!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ger-more/89055

I'm not going to do the math but that is up something like 25% from last week! Last week was really good so people tuned in again this week, and I think this week was really good so lets hope more tune in next week again! Not that it matters, but still cool! Might help the movie out a bit.
    Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Awesome!

Comment

thats great!
      sigpic

Comment

There is hoping. Stargate may survive this. Lets just hope it does not return in Cartoon form, because that would suck. I just found the Supernatural Cartoon, are you freaking kidding me?
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I wouldn't mind if it was in cartoon form if it looked like Bioware's trailers for The Old Republic. That's some amazing CGI.
          That is just my two cents.

Comment

Unfortunately it's too late to matter, forever damned be Syfylis' name.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

also at the moment The Hunt is #8 on the tv show purchase list on itunes!

Comment

Originally posted by Browncoat1984 View Post
                I wouldn't mind if it was in cartoon form if it looked like Bioware's trailers for The Old Republic. That's some amazing CGI.
                They tried it once before and the Series didn´t go after the first Season.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Infinity
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  He said CGI like the TOR trailers, not animation.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

SHHH! Dont you know? Infinity doesn't exist in the Gateworld universe! lol

Comment

Actually it would matter if the show did really well (2.2 mil +)even for a single episode (discounting the finale) it would help justify a DVD movie, or by extension the Atlantis or SG1 movies...

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                        SHHH! Dont you know? Infinity doesn't exist in the Gateworld universe! lol
                        Well, it has the Stargate name. So it belongs to it, no matter if it is part of the canon.

I never really liked the CGI stuff except the Final Fantasy ones. Wouldnt it be to expensive to make a really good looking CGI series? I even had a discussion with my brother in Law, because he thought the first Final Fantasy Movie was real. It was that good!
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Well, it has the Stargate name. So it belongs to it, no matter if it is part of the canon.
                          lol it's just kind of a running joke i've found on the forum here... Infinity is like Fight Club... it exists but rules one through three are that you dont talk about it :-P

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                            lol it's just kind of a running joke i've found on the forum here... Infinity is like Fight Club... it exists but rules one through three are that you dont talk about it :-P
                            Damn, I actually liked Fight Club. The only Leonardo Decaprio movie I can watch without barfing.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Damn, I actually liked Fight Club. The only Leonardo Decaprio movie I can watch without barfing.
                              hmm? it was brad pitt and edward norton... no decaprio that i can remember. we're waaay off topic anyways.

so.. THE RATINGS WENT UP!

Comment

Working...
                              X