Thing they were eating at the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Why is it discontinuity? It would make perfect sense that some planets rich with life replenish their food supplies more than other desert-type and rocky planets.
    Because in visitation with the dome repaired, they said that they almost don't even need to go off ship to gather supplies anymore.

And yet in twin destiny's, they're raiding the pantry with Chloe going we eat good tonight.

So either a) they are self sufficient now, or b) they need to go off world more to gather food. But with more and more people no longer with them, you'd think that food wasn't such a pressing issue anymore.

If there was a season 3, would it be all about food? Almost up to episode 40 and the main topic is still what's for dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
      Because in visitation with the dome repaired, they said that they almost don't even need to go off ship to gather supplies anymore.

And yet in twin destiny's, they're raiding the pantry with Chloe going we eat good tonight.
      Maybe it's a difference between eating just enough to survive or having a feast and a real dinner.

If there was a season 3, would it be all about food? Almost up to episode 40 and the main topic is still what's for dinner?
      While their conditions have improved, and it's not about basic survival as much as it was before, I can understand the talk about food. And it's hardly main topic. The crew had been eating moop (I think that's what it was called by the cast), other stuff that doesn't taste good, then veggie diet, and now finally some meat.

I don't see a problem here at all. Food is something that's needed all the time, and since there's 80 or so (whatever the current number is, it's still lots of folks) people onboard, they eat a lot even in one day.
      sigpic

Comment

I understand that food is of concern. But if the show was only going to be about food, why bother with the whole space ship thing? It just seems like a lot of content gets left out leaving a hard to follow story at times. Like why was Scott on the planet where the blue planimal infected him? Why were they on this planet? Medicinal supplies? Food? Cabin fever? Not that we need to be spoon fed every little detail. But there tends to be more questions than answers on average.

This one just seemed to be a little too convenient factor (like the shuttles). A way to kill off all but 1 of the remaining LA folks. While having something a little more than JUST that.

Comment

Working...
        X