X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Moments, The:
    - Anything Greer.
    Most of his were great, though his locking up imo was a little off..

- Talk of eating meat and stuff. Imagine going vegetarian for ten months. Man it'd kill me, and if were onboard I'd start hunting on every planet for some space turkey.
    You would have thought by now they would have captured SOME animals to eat... what with the gamut of other planets they have been on..

- TJ being Lieutenant TJ instead of Medic TJ for a bit there.
    It was great watching her tell that soldier to man up..

- Rush messing with Eli and Brody, though I'll go into reasons for not liking it at the same time in the actual thread.
    I laughed at the entireity of it, especially his comments at the end to them 2..

Oh, and Park and Volker's awkward "are you watching me sleep?" thing.
    That was a bit hammed up. BUT i would like to know why she is seeming to 'play with him' like this if she is committed to greer?

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
    The whole Rush knowing Eli & Brody were bound to fiddle with the stasis pods and using Brody as a guineapig. Excellent stuff!
    Being he did see them activate stuff down there (from the looks of that screen) it did seem like he was expecting it.

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
    The whole "OMFG the beastie recognises fire ergo it must be intelligent and recognise we are also intelligent" bullcrap at the end was laughable in the extreme. As if Greer wouldnt shoot the thing? He's a grunt, trained to shoot first and not bother even thinking about questions.
    Especialy with the way he seemed to be so gung-ho up till then.

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
    Err no. The Modern military is big on rules of engagement and not shooting everyone willy-nilly. You are trained to check your targets and think at what you're going to be shooting at, otherwise it's a PR cock-up all over the news at home and angry locals in theatre.
    True, but against something that has
    A) killed your people
    B) taken others and
    C) up till then seemed non sentient, the ROE wouldn't apply..

Originally posted by icsteffi View Post
    2. Eli: And I'm the one who solved the mystery of the 9th Chevron!
    Brody: Yeah.....Thanks for that.
    That does make me wonder if others hold a grudge against Eli for stranding them. Cause of without him Solving the problem, rush would have not been able to dial destiny and therefore not have stranded them..

Comment

Liked the stare down between Greer and the creature. It reminded me of that "it's an animal thing" moment in "The Chronicles of Riddick".

I also liked that little smile TJ had just before she was about to be (almost) kissed. Nothing better than kissing someone with a smile on their lips.

regards,
      G.
      Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
        Liked the stare down between Greer and the creature. It reminded me of that "it's an animal thing" moment in "The Chronicles of Riddick".

I also liked that little smile TJ had just before she was about to be (almost) kissed. Nothing better than kissing someone with a smile on their lips.

regards,
        G.
        The animal probably remembered that Greer didn't have the spine to shoot it (just like earlier).

Comment

Eli: I am not afraid of him
          Rush: Afraid of whom?
          Eli: Who. I think it's "who." "Afraid of who."
          Rush: Afraid not.
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            My inner English teacher squeaked with joy at that
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by icsteffi View Post
              I enjoyed this episode. Especially the part where Volker opened his mouth. Everything he said was spot on, and his acting was the best! In my humble opinion...

Chloe: I saw the way you two were together....
              Volker: We were...no, no, no.... Lisa...Lisa and I... we're just....
              It's strictly proton....professional, platonic.....Professionally platonic!

2. Eli: And I'm the one who solved the mystery of the 9th Chevron!
              Brody: Yeah.....Thanks for that.

3. Park: Were you watching me sleep?
              Volker: No, no, I, No..I was just checking to see if you were, if you were...awake!...which you seemed not to be, but then now, but then you are...now.

(P.S. Sorry I somehow missed this thread! I will be more careful in posting new threads from now on!)
              1. Cloe just can't help herself. I she can't twist Eli up inside she'll do it with Volker (vicariously).
              2. That was a good point on Brady's part.
              3. Parks was another victim of Cloe's manipulations.

Comment

Morrismike, can you please stop making a comment on everybody's favourite moments? This isn't the thread to ***** about what other people like, it's for people to list what they liked and why they liked it, not for miniature arguments to sprout up because you saw things differently. Seriously guy, stop being a dick and just being all "Lol Chloe's gotten sick of manipulating Eli and that's why she's playing with Volker trollololol" if somebody says they liked the scene where Chloe and Volker talk or being "Lol Greer was a pussy trollolololol" if somebody says they liked Greer's stare down of the creature at the end.

Be a peach and keep that dickery out of this thread.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  I loved this, too.
                  sigpic
                  Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                    regards,
                    G.
                    It did kinda seem similar.

Comment

Morrismike, can you please stop making a comment on everybody's favourite moments? This isn't the thread to ***** about what other people like, it's for people to list what they liked and why they liked it, not for miniature arguments to sprout up because you saw things differently. Seriously guy, stop being a dick and just being all "Lol Chloe's gotten sick of manipulating Eli and that's why she's playing with Volker trollololol" if somebody says they liked the scene where Chloe and Volker talk or being "Lol Greer was a pussy trollolololol" if somebody says they liked Greer's stare down of the creature at the end.

Be a peach and keep that dickery out of this thread.
                      Excellent post. But you're wasting your time. The infantile actions of trolls and bashers are by now well documented.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        It did kinda seem similar.
                        I never thought about that! And I love The Chronicles of Riddick!

Comment

Liked how volker at the end buttoned up his waist coat, had a shave and got flowers all to no avail.

Comment

-Rush giving Eli an english lesson.

-Brody thanking Eli for solving the 9th chevron problem

-Rush telling Volker why he'll never be with Park. (I'm really hoping this has some impact on Volker's character interactions going forward.)

Comment

I didn't see it being mentioned but the part where Brody is trying to talk to Park and everytime time Brody asks her a question the guy on the other bed keeps answering him, that actually made me laugh .
                              LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                              Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
                              99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

That to me was annoying. If Brody was wanting to talk to him, he WOULD have.

Comment

Working...
                                X