Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Varro, Ronon, and Teal'c Crossover idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ekras View Post
    Spoilers for next episode:

Spoiler:
    Varro is going to die in the next episode.
    Source? Given writer comments, that doesn't seem like it can be true.
    Last edited by KEK; 20 April 2011, 05:23 AM.

Comment

I too would like to see a source for that spoiler quote

Comment

Originally posted by Ekras View Post
        Spoilers for next episode:

Spoiler:
        Varro is going to die in the next episode.
        In "Epilogue"?
        Spoiler:
        I fear that's going to happen to all the characters there , but only for the alternate version of the crew. Or whatever it's called these days.
        sigpic

Comment

Varro would have to die in the pilot episode. He is a terrorist, guilty of an unknown amount of murders.

Comment

Originally posted by Uhmazon View Post
            Wouldn't it be cool to have a crossover episode that features Varro, Ronin Dex, and Teal'c? I think that would work really well, or perhaps a crossover episode with someone like O'Neill, Sheppard, and Col. Young. Just saying...
            Any episode that begins with, "Wouldn't it be cool if..." is going to fail. Just tell a story and IF it calls for a crossover, great. However, the story shouldn't begin with the crossover concept, because then the writing must service the crossover instead of the crossover servicing the writing.

Besides, we already saw Teal'c and Ronon together in Atlantis "Midway."

Who is Varro?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
              Any episode that begins with, "Wouldn't it be cool if..." is going to fail. Just tell a story and IF it calls for a crossover, great. However, the story shouldn't begin with the crossover concept, because then the writing must service the crossover instead of the crossover servicing the writing.

Besides, we already saw Teal'c and Ronon together in Atlantis "Midway."

Who is Varro?
              Any post that ends with "Who is Varro?" means the one who posted it may not exactly know what would be cool as an SGU episode since you haven't even seen Varro, based on your post.

You can do a crossover concept without having the writing service the crossover instead of the writing (that wouldn't be a smart move anyway and I don't think the SGU writers would make a large mistake like that). Of course we all know that pulling that off would take some skill, but I wouldn't dismiss this idea as impossible.

Comment

Varro is like "teal'c ultralight"

Comment

Working...
                X