What were McKay and Eli talking about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What were McKay and Eli talking about?

I'm not sure if it was just generic technobabble, or if their conversation would actually make sense to someone that knew something about what they were talking about. I think, given the show so far, I'd guess the latter - so did that talk about boundary conditions and stuff sound familiar to anyone when they saw it?

It means nothing unless you know the context, and that's a bit hard to pick up off the walls.

Comment

Just banter for us fanboys
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I don't know but its good to see that someone put that good for nothing drop out in his place.. Ive grown tired of someone who (as McKay confirmed) only had 1 semister at college and is somehow magically smarter then all the PhDs on Destiny combined... Like Ive done the work, the exams, studied and done the full college degree... or at least I will be done in a months time.. and do I get wisked off to an alien spaceship on the far side of the universe to fight autons and sea devils?? No Im stuck here.. posting on gateworld.. and studying... DAMN YOU LIFE!
        I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Clearly you need to play more MMOs inexplicably designed with complex mathematical formulas as a gameplay component.

Comment

i don't think we saw enough of the scene to be able to tell. just that they weren't talking about mckay's plan.
            sigpic

Comment

From David Blue's blog:

To answer a lot of the questions I’m getting:

YES - McKay & Eli were arguing about something specific.
              YES - It was decided ahead of time what it was.
              YES - We chose sides. (though I was allowed to change mine)
              NO - I won’t tell you... yet.

Tell you what, if anyone remembers to ask me at any of my upcoming appearances (as of now, just DragonCon. Though there are a couple others in the works) then I promise to answer. Mwahahaha.
              I'm looking forward to finding out
              sigpic

Comment

McChesty's cup size

Comment

I thought it was just showing McKay's arrogance and his general demeaning of someone who just might be a threat to his ego. Doesn't matter wht schooling Eli had, he has the brains and has been given time on Destiny to get a good jump on McKay IMO.
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                    I thought it was just showing McKay's arrogance and his general demeaning of someone who just might be a threat to his ego. Doesn't matter wht schooling Eli had, he has the brains and has been given time on Destiny to get a good jump on McKay IMO.
                    two nerds are going to be talking about Mcchesty

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                      He did say Eli reminded him of himself that must be compliment if Mckays saying it .

Comment

Working...
                      X