Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Atlantis even exist in the SGU-verse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Atlantis even exist in the SGU-verse?

Because, you know, both Woolsey and McKay seem to be the same characters they were on SG-1. It's like SGA never happened.

What gives?
    sigpic

Erm... really?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stormtrooper View Post
      Because, you know, both Woolsey and McKay seem to be the same characters they were on SG-1. It's like SGA never happened.

What gives?
      I disagree, I don't think they seemed like the same characters, especially Woolsey. Besides, if Atlantis doesn't exist, who is that "Sheppard" guy that Young mentioned?
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
        i disagree, i don't think they seemed like the same characters, especially woolsey. Besides, if atlantis doesn't exist, who is that "sheppard" guy that young mentioned?
        game set match!

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
          game set match!
          Sheppard would still continue to exist as a Major if SGA never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
            Sheppard would still continue to exist as a Major if SGA never happened.
            But he more then likely never would have met McKay & even know McKay well enough for Young to make that comment about Sheppard & if SGA never happened then Sheppard would not be a part of the Stargate Program to begin with

Comment

This is among the more ludicrous threads to be produced by the SGU forums lately.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                But he more then likely never would have met McKay & even know McKay well enough for Young to make that comment about Sheppard
                Maybe they did meet at the Ancient outpost but they never made it to Atlantis and stayed on Earth, and formed a SG team....
                It's fun speculating.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormtrooper View Post

What gives?
                  What gives?

Your mind.
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                  Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                  If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                  Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Didn't they say, at the start of Air part 1, that they discovered the 9 chevron address in the Atlantis Database?

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
                      Didn't they say, at the start of Air part 1, that they discovered the 9 chevron address in the Atlantis Database?
                      just checked.. in the Ancients 101 video that Eli watches, Daniel goes out of his way to say "Ancient Database" and not Atlantis Database. Interesting. I remembered him saying Atlantis database too.

Comment

me three, I remember him saying the Atlantis Database

Comment

Volker mentions the ATA technology in an early episode, I think it's Air one or two or maybe Darkness. I believe he even specifically mentions Atlantis.

Perfecto!

Comment

Yes. It's a conspiracy to pretend Atlantis never existed... fcol...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
                              Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                              just checked.. in the Ancients 101 video that Eli watches, Daniel goes out of his way to say "Ancient Database" and not Atlantis Database. Interesting. I remembered him saying Atlantis database too.
                              Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                              me three, I remember him saying the Atlantis Database
                              It wasn't right at the beginning. Rush told Eli they'd found it in the Atlantis database when they were on Icarus Base.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                              X