Mommy Dearest (619)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    I'm not quite certain...but I have an idea...and it looks like Crowley has Cas by the
    Spoiler:
    balls. Do angels even have those?
    yep, actually - remember in a previous season dean took cas to a strip club, got him a dancer, and 2 minutes later she came out crying because cas read her past?

the equipment's all there, just that the operator has no idea how to use it

not to mention, all angels we've seen - that i can remember - are packed into their meatsuits. cas' meatsuit had a family once.
    Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

If that's the case, I want to know what would make Cas work with Crowley. To me, he either sees it as the only option, or Crowley has some sort of skill he needs. Crowley did say something about "cleaning up the mess" Cas leaves behind. I can't think of any other reason. I think Cas is more powerful, so I can't really see it as a blackmail thing like Crowley did with the boys.
      sigpic

Comment

crowley has souls.

he is, after all, king of hell.

and cas is an army leader - king of nothing, neck deep in something that his own subordinates don't know much about.

we can derive from that that cas isn't incorruptible - in fact, we could derive that from the behaviours of angels in general i suppose, but now we're sure that cas can be involved in something other angels don't like, and even Fate wasn't happy with.

keeping a secret like that from dean and sam is probably worth a little blackmail

cleaning up the mess... seemed a bit unusual. i assumed that, whatever cas had done, the eve-lings may have been usable to crowley for their souls - perhaps cas imprisoned them in their bodies for later collection. of course, it's also possible that one of them plans to learn from eve, and see what they can do with that knowledge - even corpses have something to teach, as a rule.
        Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

I am sorry to say that, but this episode didn't really work for me. But I'll re-watch it and maybe it will be better then. My first impression was that it was too much "let's try to knit this story arc together asap", something they should have started with a couple of episodes ago.
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

I guess all will be revealed in due time.
            sigpic

Comment

I am hopping that Cas is going to double cross Crowley. This would make much more sense to me. And it could lead to a triumphant win in the end, whenever alas this show says it's final goodbye. I could totally see that, that way we get our (beef) cake and we get to eat it it too. Pun is intended.
              Posting at.............
              http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
                I am hopping that Cas is going to double cross Crowley. This would make much more sense to me. And it could lead to a triumphant win in the end, whenever alas this show says it's final goodbye. I could totally see that, that way we get our (beef) cake and we get to eat it it too. Pun is intended.
                Kinky!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  Kinky!
                  Couldn't resist the double entendre!!! Me so bad.
                  Posting at.............
                  http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

I have to say when I saw the end of this episode and I saw Crowley and Cas together the first thing I thought of instantly was Crowley and Aziraphale from Pratchett and Gaimans 'Good Omens' Novel.

..............Just in case ANY of you get that reference.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Wow! Kind of shocked by all the 'meh' and 'didn't like it' posts on here. This was my favourite episode of the entire season, even over Frontierland!

Granted, I haven't been on here a lot lately, but I hear so many people expressing their Crowley love, but very little praise for Eve. I know *I* agree with that, which is why I loved that Eve was the red herring and Crowley is the big bad! I'd much rather see a finale with Crowley than Eve.

Plus:
                      -hilarious Dean
                      -Our four boys; Dean, Sam, Bobby, AND Castiel all working together
                      -Supernatural's fantastic eye for continuity (Lenore)
                      -Great action
                      -An amazing turn by Samantha Smith
                      -So much mythology stuff
                      -And the best pacing they've had in a long time

The hour just flew for me, it was so good. And I have already watched it half a dozen times in the past week. And here I had very low expectations for this episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                        Wow! Kind of shocked by all the 'meh' and 'didn't like it' posts on here. This was my favourite episode of the entire season, even over Frontierland!

Granted, I haven't been on here a lot lately, but I hear so many people expressing their Crowley love, but very little praise for Eve. I know *I* agree with that, which is why I loved that Eve was the red herring and Crowley is the big bad! I'd much rather see a finale with Crowley than Eve.

Plus:
                        -hilarious Dean
                        -Our four boys; Dean, Sam, Bobby, AND Castiel all working together
                        -Supernatural's fantastic eye for continuity (Lenore)
                        -Great action
                        -An amazing turn by Samantha Smith
                        -So much mythology stuff
                        -And the best pacing they've had in a long time

The hour just flew for me, it was so good. And I have already watched it half a dozen times in the past week. And here I had very low expectations for this episode!
                        I'm doing a rewatch now...and I'm enjoying it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X