• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Save Stargate Universe and possibly the future of Stargate

Follow the link
    Sign the Petition
    Please repost

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/5/help-save-stargate/

Why did u cancel the show! What do i have left? No SG1, SGA, SGU, or BSG! Guess ill just trash my LCD then, cuz im definitely not watching ghost hunters(or any such dribble) or wrestling(which has no place on the Sci'fi channel) Today you broke my heart, never again! Its like they have killed Santa! Does anyone know of a serious way to save it? maybe start a petition or something?
    So i did. If ur a fan please sign below, leave a comment, do something. DONT just let them kill Stargate off without some say so from yourself!

Cover of the Save Stargate Petition:
    We the undersigned have collected and gathered together for the purpose of you not to only reconsider the cancellation of stargate universe but if anything to put more stock into one of the last serious sci'fi shows worth watching you have on the network. We dont all want to chase ghost or watch wrestling(seriously) Stagate has been around for this long for a reason. Trust me you dont want another cult mob on your hands(Firefly fans) people dont forget! Remember what your network is suppose to be about, stand for, and give us more stargate, and more Sci'fi and less syfy. We thank you

Ned Kelly had 20,000 signatures on his petition. Still the man hanged.

So yeah, good luck with your petition.
    My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

Originally posted by call_pj2032 View Post
      Follow the link
      Sign the Petition
      Please repost

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/5/help-save-stargate/

Why did u cancel the show! What do i have left? No SG1, SGA, SGU, or BSG! Guess ill just trash my LCD then, cuz im definitely not watching ghost hunters(or any such dribble) or wrestling(which has no place on the Sci'fi channel) Today you broke my heart, never again! Its like they have killed Santa! Does anyone know of a serious way to save it? maybe start a petition or something?
      So i did. If ur a fan please sign below, leave a comment, do something. DONT just let them kill Stargate off without some say so from yourself!

Cover of the Save Stargate Petition:
      We the undersigned have collected and gathered together for the purpose of you not to only reconsider the cancellation of stargate universe but if anything to put more stock into one of the last serious sci'fi shows worth watching you have on the network. We dont all want to chase ghost or watch wrestling(seriously) Stagate has been around for this long for a reason. Trust me you dont want another cult mob on your hands(Firefly fans) people dont forget! Remember what your network is suppose to be about, stand for, and give us more stargate, and more Sci'fi and less syfy. We thank you
      Dont start another petition, just find the biggest one on here and sign it then move on.

Comment

You would trash your TV set, because a TV show was cancelled? That's a bit extreme, dude. Due to MGM's financial troubles and SGU's cancellation... Stargate is over. If the endless auctions of everything isn't indicative, I don't know what is.

Comment

I don't sign something that is pointless. Every show that is canceled has one of these that network executives ignore them
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
          X