• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prophecy (1020)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON TEN
    PROPHECY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1020

Lois walks in Clark's shoes for a day after Jor-El gives her Clark's powers on the eve of their wedding. When Oliver goes searching for the Bow of Orion and finds Kara instead, the two must work together to unlock a labyrinth of puzzles. Meanwhile, Toyman exerts his influence from prison.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 14 May 2011, 01:35 PM.

I loved the episode but I have one question; I missed that short scene with Oliver at the end. What happened?
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Oliver dug up gold kryptonite

It was nice episode, but sort of confusing. And Lois completely misunderstood the point of the exercise
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by liljana View Post
        Oliver dug up gold kryptonite

It was nice episode, but sort of confusing. And Lois completely misunderstood the point of the exercise
        Wasnt Lois supercharged already at some point? Or am I mistaken her for Lana again?
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Lois got Clark's powers for a little while to see what it feels like to be in his shoes. I'm starting to dislike this kind of angsty storytelling. They're not really building up to this big series finale thing. Thought we had enough Lois/Clark angst.

Was kinda sad to see that supergirl didn't say goodbye. Lots of closure stuff happening.

Comment

Not a bad episode overall. That ending sure took my wife and I by surprise though. I can't wait to see the two-hour finale next week.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              Wasnt Lois supercharged already at some point? Or am I mistaken her for Lana again?
              She was possessed by the Phantom Zone spirit of Faora in Season 8. She had Kryptonian powers, but wasn't really herself.

Lana was supercharged in Wrath, which might be what you're thinking of too.

Comment

The ending sucked, well most of it. The Clark/Lois scene was wonderfully done and it's left me a bit unsure of where their relationship is going (rather than always expecting them to get together).

What I did not like was Kara. Great to see her leaving for the year 3,000 but it was just tacked on. At least when Justice League did it, they gave a full episode that lead to the same outcome. Instead Smallville just dumps her for no real reason other than "blah blah blah Kal'El's destiny blah blah blah". The other thing I didn't like, Clark saying "I love you" and Lois regaining her control for a second. I absolutely hate when this is done. Looking back, I'm starting to feel a bit of disappointment for this season.

sigpic

Comment

I loved this one, wish it had more of a set up for the finale. I don't want it to end yet though.

Comment

I don't get the part about Orion's Bow. Does the bow actually have the power to defeat Darkseid? Or was the inscription an indication that the bow itself has no power and that power comes instead from inside people.

Comment

Yes...what was the purpose of the quest for Orion's Bow?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Yes...what was the purpose of the quest for Orion's Bow?
                        Absolutely none, just an excuse to give Oli something to do, like they got rid of Kara to give her something to do, like they never showed Manhunter because they had nothing for him to do or the other JLA members.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X