• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kent (1017)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON TEN
    KENT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1017

Clark Luthor arrives from the alternate reality, sending Clark to the other side and attempting to take over his life. Clark Kent goes in search of his father Jonathan -- a bitter, solitary who believes that Clark is responsible for ruining his life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 13 May 2011, 02:48 PM.

Wow! This episode had a TON of moments between all of the characters that were incredible and compelling. Kudos to everyone's acting and the plot that kept me guessing throughout the whole episode.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree with everything said above. Plus, those father, son moments really hit the right notes. And ending with Pa Kent ringing Martha's doorbell was very suspenseful.
      Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Good episode to return with. I really hope Clark helped change his Dad's life on that side. And as for Clark Luthor, what do you think? Will he redeem himself?
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

For some reason, I like bad Clark. Him choosing redemption was kinda fast. But good closure episode.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
            For some reason, I like bad Clark. Him choosing redemption was kinda fast. But good closure episode.
            I guess, in some way, he always wanted to be good. Clark telling him what he was capable of must have really hit home.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
              I don't think him choosing Redemption was fast. He really wanted to be free from the negative influence that Lionel Luthor was, had a real love for Lutessa Luthor even if it was somewhat twisted.

sigpic

Comment

I liked the episode, but I just think the fact that Smallville was finally back made it a little better than it actually was. I liked seeing John Schneider again, even though it was an alternate world version.

I did think it felt a little sudden to have Clark Luther (possibly) redeem himself so easily... not to mention incredibly unlikely considering how bad it had gotten in his reality.
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  I don't think him choosing Redemption was fast. He really wanted to be free from the negative influence that Lionel Luthor was, had a real love for Lutessa Luthor even if it was somewhat twisted.
                  Eh, it was lightspeed development. He lived his whole life as the bad guy and suddenly changes direction. Eh, doesn't matter, episode was good though.

Comment

i wish clark could have grabbed his alternatedad and taken him back to his world! let him and martha meet...
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Loved the episode! Very very glad to see Jonathan again! Neat plotline with Clark Luthor. I think it may be possible CL will become good or at least better than he was before.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      i wish clark could have grabbed his alternatedad and taken him back to his world! let him and martha meet...
                      Yeah that would of been neat. But I really liked how the episode ended with him going to talk to Martha in the "other" world.

Comment

Jonathan will be in both parts of the finale & I think if they had the other Martha dead then Clark would probably make sure that the other Jonathan gets to his Universe. Especially since Clark can now go there freely & willingly

Comment

Well, that made me miss Jonathan Kent even more.
                          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                          X