Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stargate extinction and sg1 movie question ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stargate extinction and sg1 movie question ?

ok, so enemy at the gate was like 2 or 3 years ago, ending with the promise of a movie... stargate extinction, project twilight, whatever it is called. i googled it and cant find any news since 2009... so what do we know? when can we expect it, and do we KNOW anything about the plot.
    and on that note same for the 3rd (or 4th if you count children of the gods) SG1 movie?

Unfortunately, it appears that Stargate as we know it is toast.

The actors from all three series either already have moved on or are in the process of doing so, and the story is the same for pretty much everyone behind the camera as well. Revolution and Extinction are unlikely to ever happen at this point, and any chance at resuscitating is also very slim.

Simply put: don't count on any more movies or shows in the current universe =\
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

For the longest time "Stargate Extinction" was listed on iMDB as a project for many of the Atlantis actors, a week or so even that was removed. So who knows?
      sigpic

Comment

I somehow don't think they care much about the movies at this time, their first priority is to get a closure of sgu. At least I think.

Comment

Don't forget there are threads for both Extinction and the SG-1 movie up and running full force.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X