So....Destiny now has an EMH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
    We were able to genetically engineer a Gould Human Hybrid, a unstable one but we did it.

Growing a couple of human clones should be child pay compare to that.
    Which ep was that??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by droid327 View Post
        It'd be funny if they just "hung a lamp on it" (SG1, 200) and had Perry pop up and ask TJ to "Please state the nature of the medical emergency"
        or alternatively a call out to Andromeda and Harper/Rommie if they create new bodies - you could even get Dr Lam in as a consultant for extra cross referenceing fun.

you can imaginine the scene in "Brody's" Ginn is testing out her new body and suddenly notices something amiss looks down and then at Lt James. ... Double Take and then a Beat ...

"Eli" whos body did you use as a template" !

:-)
        ----------------------------
        You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
          Man its been so long since i saw it, i forgot.
          Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by droid327 View Post
            It'd be funny if they just "hung a lamp on it" (SG1, 200) and had Perry pop up and ask TJ to "Please state the nature of the medical emergency"
            Spoiler:
            Only if they have Woolsey stone onto the ship during Seizure and have him in the room at the time.

Comment

since storing bloodwork seems mandatory in at least the SGC, i can imagine TJ has some blood samples from Gynn. similarly, they must have samples on earth from perry. it won't be easy, but you can isolate DNA from that and clone a body using asgard cloning tech

Comment

So perry would be ok, but how would TJ get ginn's back to earth?

Comment

Working...
                X