Wray ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wray ?

Did anyone else wonder where Wray was in this episode? Not like she's was taking a nap...

I don't see what purpose she would have been in this episode
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Recovering from the trauma of prev. episode.

Comment

Somewhere being quite "hot"; I expect.
        "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

Originally posted by Hohenzollern View Post
          Somewhere being quite "hot"; I expect.
          I agree mate. I kind of want her to tell me off.
          sigpic

Comment

Less Wray = Better SGU tbh.
            Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Wray I just cant get into in SGGU. I got her character at the start when I really was civilians vs military, through we kinda went though that a bit with SGA. Now that Young seems to be listening to rush and everyone has more of a purpose I just get annoyed by her. She seems to be the civilian vote yet she wasn't elected, she was apointed by people who the rest of the civilians won't listen to any more. If the science guys need to be told what to do they pop back home on the stones and have a chat.

The military originally listened a bit because they thought they would be getting home soon, now they know they are stranded for a while they probably don't care what she has to say. She should just go to being some kind of therapist for the people aboard the Destiny and stop butting in alllll the time.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I don't see what purpose she would have been in this episode
                If that's the new standard, then we aren't going to be seeing her ever again.

Comment

Everyone gets an episode off. I think it's in their contract or something.

There are all kinds of episodes of Star Trek when Picard isn't in it until on scene at the very end or Odo or Dax only have one short line off screen.

Comment

There are all kinds of episodes of Star Trek when Picard isn't in it until on scene at the very end or Odo or Dax only have one short line off screen.

Comment

Would she have been needed in this episode? Would have just said she doesn't think it is a good idea, which was covered to an extent and then not needed once Chloe was cool with everything. So it just would have been a bit of wasted screen time. Or she would have said to Greer "come onnnnnnnnnn talk to me a bit. We are becoming friends. Lets chat about the op hey"

I am hoping they were planning on phasing her out a bit. Not completely, just not needed for every single decision that needs made. I do like her sometimes, she just needs to let loose a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Python View Post
                        I think most of them don't even work full time. I know in one of the commentaries Alaina says she only works two or three days a week usually. They probably do it to keep the costs of an ensemble cast down.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                          Recovering from the trauma of prev. episode.
                          yup she was being like franklin recovering but not seen
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The only person I thought was missing from this episode is Varro, It would have made some interesting scene seeing him comfort her and a certain commander getting all jealous because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                              The only person I thought was missing from this episode is Varro, It would have made some interesting scene seeing him comfort her and a certain commander getting all jealous because of it.
                              Maybe next week. I really am looking forward to seeing awkward scenes full of tension between those three. In those 5 episodes left.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X