Star Wars I deleted scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars I deleted scene

On the Star Wars I DVD, there's a deleted scene where Anakin says farewell to Jira. After leaving Jira, Anakin and Qui-Gon are followed by one of Darth Maul's probe droids. Qui-Gon destroys it, and they leave for the ship. As the camera follows them, it pans to a structure under construction. The camera seems to linger on it for a few seconds, implying there's some sort of significance.

Anyone know what that structure is supposed to be?
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

I don't think it's a structure. Looks to me like a ship, or maybe a walker of some kind.

Spoiler:
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

It's the Dusty Duck.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dusty_Duck

sigpic

Comment

Well done.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Well I try. It's a shame the ship wasn't a preview of something yet to come but pretty cool someone made a back story for it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            I don't think it's a structure. Looks to me like a ship, or maybe a walker of some kind.

Spoiler:
            Which would certainly fit the definition of 'structure'--"that which is built."

Very interesting, SaberBlade. Thank you. So, I guess its just sort of a side-stage story.
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Whatever its purpose, it looks pretty cool.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X