Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else not buying the Eli and Ginn absolute devote relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck32 View Post
    Hmmmm let's see now we have "people" in the ships computer that only one person can see at a time, souds a bit like the Six in battlestar that Baltar could only see. No wonder this "original and groundbreaking" show was canned!!!!
    When the show end , at least Eli won't end up alone ,
    Playing muscial chair , It is sad when the music end the last person without a chair .

I am glad Eli can find a chair, a virtual chair is better than no chair.

If ithas some potential of anything like Baltar and head six, At least Eli will have some good time to look forward to .

Comment

Though we don't know whether the AI can do things TOO the people, like head six seemed to do with baltar.

Comment

I'm buying it more than the Chloe/Scott stuff.
        Originally posted by Buck32 View Post
        Hmmmm let's see now we have "people" in the ships computer that only one person can see at a time, souds a bit like the Six in battlestar that Baltar could only see. No wonder this "original and groundbreaking" show was canned!!!!
        Actually Head Six And Head Baltar had no explanation through the entire series. Maybe there were angels or representatives of a God who does not like to be called God. We never know, which is really stupid.

The "people" in the ships computer have a grounded explanation. So we know we're not being taken for a ride by the show's creators.

Comment

geek love <3
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It is possible to connect with someone and just know they are the one for you. Difficult to explain, but love is like that!

I knew within 3 days on meeting my hubby after meeting on a blind date! 28 years later he's still the one for me!!!! So I guess I can buy the absolutely devoted Eli and Ginn relationship.

Comment

If their circumstances were different then it wouldn't make sense, but what else do they have in their lives right now?

Comment

If based on Ginn acceptance after being upload to the ship computer, her character should lead to a conflict and chaos where she would find a way to remove herself out of memory bank. Probably going exorcise the female crews and trying to escape destiny via the stone.

Comment

We didn't see them together that often, that's why it's hard to buy. But it seems they did spend a lot of time together in those weeks that she was on the ship.

Comment

Working...
                  X