What about Future Rush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
    If he even managed to get that far, yes.
    And who knows whether that destiny transmitted it to ours..

But I don't think it did. Our Rush hasn't noticed any mysterious programs in the computer, and he hasn't popped up and said anything to anyone as these transferred consciousnesses occasionally do. So I say he's gone.
    Thats because the interface was turned off.. Now its back on, who knows..

Comment

No..I think Future Rush is dead. At that point, there was no indication that he knew that he would exist in Destiny's data banks. He may have suspected but I believe that he just wanted to know everything there is to know before he died.

Comment

Originally posted by dgh64 View Post
        It's possible his consciousness transferred through subspace to "our" Destiny, but if it did he hasn't appeared, and nobody has noticed him in the computer. So I'd say it's likely he's gone.
        Wouldn't even need to be through subspace. He could have uploaded himself to our Destiny through the open Stargate before Scott and our Rush went through.

Originally posted by PantheraLeo View Post
        No..I think Future Rush is dead. At that point, there was no indication that he knew that he would exist in Destiny's data banks. He may have suspected but I believe that he just wanted to know everything there is to know before he died.
        There is an indication that he already new about the uploading to the databanks. He had already encountered Franklin, as he says in Hope he suspected that was what had happened to him.

Comment

I don't believe Future Rush was saved in anyway. It's common in scifi that two versions of the same person never last for long, usually they are killed off or something causes one to leave (usually in the case of AU versions).

Two versions of Rush and one died. Two versions of Telford and one died. Android SG1 died, Replicator SGA1 died, two versions of Weir and one died of old age, RepliCarter died, Should have been two versions of SG1 in Ancient Egypt during Moebious but conveniently the appropriate people died so 1 team of mixed timelines remained. Other examples as well from other shows but that would just potentially spoil people.

Futurama calls it "doom radiation". One person is always destined to die.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. And that alternate reality Carter in Point of View was forced to leave.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

And why the hell is my rank polly parrot???? Do we have a freakin' virus in this forum that keeps joking. Why did the avatars change in some computers?
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I wonder... If Alt rush DID upload to our destiny, what he is doing in there with AP.. And would AP still like to be downloaded into a new body asuming we got one, or would she be happy with AI rush?

Comment

Working...
                X