What about Future Rush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Future Rush?

Back in one of the previous episodes a future version of Rush uses the chair at the last minute, does that mean he died as an AI?

'Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become'.

Originally posted by Kaeb View Post
    Back in one of the previous episodes a future version of Rush uses the chair at the last minute, does that mean he died as an AI?
    If he even managed to get that far, yes.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeb View Post
      Or maybe he was transmitted to 'our' Destiny...

Comment

No, he was destroyed

Comment

i'm convinced that he uploaded himself from the other destiny to our destiny. i have no evidence supporting this and the show will probably be over by the time they get around to showing it but thats what i think happened. so there.

Comment

Theoretically, he could have, if there was enough time before the other Destiny exploded.
            Abbas Karimjee
            www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
            The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

he uploaded himself to the other destiny and was killed when it was destroyed.
              sigpic

Comment

It's possible his consciousness transferred through subspace to "our" Destiny, but if it did he hasn't appeared, and nobody has noticed him in the computer. So I'd say it's likely he's gone.

Comment

That's a good point. "Hope" established that Rush has the ability to notice a new program in Destiny's computer.

Comment

This again..
                    Geral Corasjo

Comment

I suspect that there is some kind of scientific mumbo-jumbo about a signal not being in the same time frame being able to connect or something like that, however, future Rush was able to talk to "our" Destiny, but then he was only using mere radio waves...

regards,
                      G.
                      Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                        No, he was destroyed
                        Prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by dgh64 View Post
                          It's possible his consciousness transferred through subspace to "our" Destiny, but if it did he hasn't appeared, and nobody has noticed him in the computer. So I'd say it's likely he's gone.
                          No way. HOW could he actually do that, but still, if he did, I'd like to see an angry Telford trying to destroy him while Rush is singing the 1812 Overture.
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Well, we know the ship communicates with the seed ships via subspace. And apparently a person's consciousness is just data that the computer can process. So it's possible that Future Rush's consciousness transferred to "our" destiny before Future Destiny was destroyed.

But I don't think it did. Our Rush hasn't noticed any mysterious programs in the computer, and he hasn't popped up and said anything to anyone as these transferred consciousnesses occasionally do. So I say he's gone.

Comment

I think he's gone. He died with his Destiny. That's it.

I don't think it's very likely that he'd appear again in the next 6 epiosodes, but, how can I be absolutely sure? I cannot. I guess with 66 episodes in front of me, there would be a much more likely possibility to proof me wrong.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X