• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't mention it in my review but I really liked all the Greer eye candy
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
      He was all kinds of awesome in "Hope". Including the eye candy, yes.
      sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Greer, I think it has already been mentioned, but I loved it when James slaps his head after his fake scream. That was just perfect.
        sigpic
        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
          *nods enthusiastically*
          sigpic

Comment

Favorite moment: Hard to pick, but I guess I'd say it started at 10:00PM and lasted until 11:00PM.

In all seriousness, most of the exceptionally brilliant moments have already been listed. Though I do think that the score merits a mention, because it was used very, very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
              Quadrangle would be 4 so, we're looking at the Love Pentagon. The folks in Washington would be sooo proud.
              In that case, Hexangle.. Chloe, rush, eli, scott, ginn and amanda.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                In that case, Hexangle.. Chloe, rush, eli, scott, ginn and amanda.
                Very true. Who knew that love would be a many-sided polygon on this show?
                sigpic

Comment

Lol..

Comment

I enjoyed the chess game, showing what Rush was trying to do there.

I couldn't help but smirk at Young jumping down Rush's throat twice, once about the kidney compatibility and then about the chair. That attitude is exactly what caused all the trouble in the first season. Young most likely blames Rush for Telford's death, even though he is still there in a fashion. (though current Telford doesn't trust Rush either now)

The music scenes were quite funny as well. I liked Becker and James' expressions as the 2001 theme played. It was like, 'next stop, the unknown...'.

Comment

Volker's expressions throughout the episode. Pained, hopeful, resigned and downright baffled. His little panicked groan as he's subjected to Brody's idea of music to help him relax. Some great moments amongst many already mentioned in an overall fun episode.

Brody and the music selection, I haven't laughed so much at a Stargate comedic moment since Jack played golf through the Stargate.

Comment

Working...
                      X