My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, to a certain point.

DNA Mad Scientist was creepy but good. Poor Aeryn!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      Well, to a certain point.

Claudia really did a very good performance in this one. We also got a little more information about Pilot
      I was shocked how willing Rygel, Zhaan and D'Argo were to cut off one of Pilot's arms...
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
        Claudia really did a very good performance in this one. We also got a little more information about Pilot
        I was shocked how willing Rygel, Zhaan and D'Argo were to cut off one of Pilot's arms...
        Yea it was a great episode and it definitely brought out the darker side of the show. The Aeryn and Pilot relationship becomes more interesting as the show progresses.
        sigpic

Comment

Oo good stuff. Namtar was excellent looking. I couldn't believe how cruelly they treated Pilot at the time, either. I was especially shocked at Zhaan.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
            Oo good stuff. Namtar was excellent looking. I couldn't believe how cruelly they treated Pilot at the time, either. I was especially shocked at Zhaan.
            Just goes to show how far they all eventually would come. In the end, they had all become like family.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
              Yeah I was baffled that they were so indifferent towards Pilot. I really felt bad for Pilot.

Comment

Yeah, me too. Especially as it wasn't made clear in the ep whether they knew going in that the Pilot's arm would regenerate. That wasn't the only problem with this ep for me, I never understood why Namtar needed liquid from the eye (FYI, the liquid doesn't contain any live cells so no DNA either). The extraction process looked gross and I guess that was the point. Still, Namtar got a deservedly nasty end as the labrat it started out as.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, he was a rat who became a scientist. Namtar=Ratman. This series rocks!
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Ratman? Good catch!
                    sigpic

Comment

Actually I saw it on Namtar's wiki page. Still, most people don't know it.

Crackers... how important they are for this show...
                      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                        Actually I saw it on Namtar's wiki page. Still, most people don't know it.
                        I got it right away but that's probably because I watch it with the captions on. Seeing it written out it's probably easier to catch than if you just hear it. Although, I thought he looked more like a wolf than a rat.
                        sigpic

Comment

I wish I could see it with the captions on, would make things much easier with all the alien names and the occasionally garbled speech.

They've Got A Secret was cool, Moya pregnant! Poor Pilot, though, he doesn't get a day off, now does he? Arm cut off in the previous ep, unconscious for most of this... Things weren't so easy for D'Argo either, given how confused he was most of the time.
                          sigpic

Comment

I wish I could see it with the captions on, would make things much easier with all the alien names and the occasionally garbled speech.

They've Got A Secret was cool, Moya pregnant! Poor Pilot, though, he doesn't get a day off, now does he? Arm cut off in the previous ep, unconscious for most of this... Things weren't so easy for D'Argo either, given how confused he was most of the time.
                            I haven't seen this episode in quite some time. I need to watch it sometime soon.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, me too. Especially as it wasn't made clear in the ep whether they knew going in that the Pilot's arm would regenerate. That wasn't the only problem with this ep for me, I never understood why Namtar needed liquid from the eye (FYI, the liquid doesn't contain any live cells so no DNA either). The extraction process looked gross and I guess that was the point. Still, Namtar got a deservedly nasty end as the labrat it started out as.
                              I think that was the point that Namtar liked doing things as ugly as possible and also pushing people to see how far they'd go. He had a product people would literally kill for so he went about in the worst possible way making them pay for it.
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Sounds reasonable. Doesn't make the character any more attractive though!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X