The Last Sam Weiss (321)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do too.

Peter is not an Agent in present time is he? he's still just a consultant?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
      I do too.

Peter is not an Agent in present time is he? he's still just a consultant?
      No he isn't, and yes he is.

Two more days - this week seems endless.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        It was most definitely the as-yet unconstructed Freedom Tower that Peter was looking up at.

As to why a future Fringe Division agency's logo Over Here would look the same--well, why wouldn't it? Everything else on both sides looks identical or very nearly.
        Maybe we should say the "currently under construction" Freedom Tower.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Maybe we should say the "currently under construction" Freedom Tower.
          Yep. I didn't realize that till recently; had a look at Google Earth yesterday. I can't believe how much of it was built already! When I was there in 2003 and 2005 it was still just a hole in the ground!
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Yep. I didn't realize that till recently; had a look at Google Earth yesterday. I can't believe how much of it was built already! When I was there in 2003 and 2005 it was still just a hole in the ground!
            According to the website about the tower...its supposed to be complete in 2013.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              According to the website about the tower...its supposed to be complete in 2013.
              Really? Cool! Last thing I heard about the Tower was when it was suspended for a peroid of time till all the Paperwork was worked through.

I cant wait for the Finale! I read one spoiler and that one just made me way more confused. 1 Day to Go!
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
              X