Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V: Series 2 UK Airing - Discussion (Spoilers for UK Aired Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V: Series 2 UK Airing - Discussion (Spoilers for UK Aired Episodes)

So what did everyone think?

I found it a tad slow, but then I watched the first season in big chunks.

Spoiled just in case

Spoiler:
    at the time i didn't like the fact Erica may have been experimented on whilst pregnant, but it makes sense and answers why Anna/Lisa choose Tyler.

And the Red Rain makes humans ready for V breeding, why? and how? up until Ryan's child the Vs thought this impossible...
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

I thought it was a big improvement on Season 1 in the space of a single episode. I was really torn by the end of s1 whether I'd keep watching (actually I felt like that at the end of most episodes), but Red Rain seems to have improved things in terms of making things move faster and reinforcing just how alien the Visitors are.
    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
    sigpic
    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Working...
    X