Can Earth use TElford?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Earth use TElford?

I'm not too sure how muc the Lucian Alliance knows about the fate of their people on the Destiny,but......if they know nothing then that means they don't know that Telford has been deprogrammed.....so can Earth use Telford as a mole in the LA?

I wouldn't recommend it. Earth used Telford as a mole in the LA once before and thats how he ended up getting brainwashed

Comment

ohhh..i never knew that.thanks for pointing that out....but do u think the LA knows what happened to their ppl on Destiny?

Comment

Possibly, if they have anymore more moles inside the Stargate Program, then they would have access to reports from Destiny.
        I'm not too sure if the LA actually cares about Destiny at all, it could be that only Kiva's group wanted to get there.

Comment

Plus since they knew Kiva felt he was compromised (when they had rush) who's to say that info didn't get leaked.

Comment

I do not tink it would be apptroved given the fact that the character has previously been brainwashed by the LA. We do not know how many fractions of the LA are interested in Destiny. Perhaps this will be discovered in a later episode.
            Abbas Karimjee
            www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
            The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Working...
            X